Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Would you post to this forum in a language you didn't understand?

  1. #11
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,645
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Or as Idol would say: Gay cock often yum!
    I'm no Freud but I think you may have just given yourself some sort of literary Rorschach test.


    It is always nice to see you ASS!!! This place sucks shit here without you, always remember that!!

    Also remember every day is a good day above the dirt below!! , That is if you are not from an shit stinking horse manure American Potato Farm , then anything you say about dirt is considered racists
    Last edited by shaina; 05-07-2019 at 08:34 PM.

  2. Lounge   -   #12
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,645
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Du spør meg om jeg drømmer om deg
    slikker ballene mine
    Saya tidak ingin tahu.
    Karyatawa ba za ta magance matsalolinka ba

  3. Lounge   -   #13
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,326
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    That is if you are not from an shit stinking horse manure American Potato Farm ...
    Meg takes personally offense at that but only because his head is shaped like a potato.
    It's all Meg's fault.

  4. Lounge   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,326
    Also no unless you count English.
    It's all Meg's fault.

  5. Lounge   -   #15
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,645
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    That is if you are not from an shit stinking horse manure American Potato Farm ...
    Meg takes personally offense at that but only because his head is shaped like a potato.
    Speaking of potato head, I was told from a reliable source that persons born in Idaho were banned as children to actually play with the wonderful action figures, for it being confusing to there environment, plus because most of there IQ's they tried to put butter, sour cream and chives on them and eating them causing a chocking hazard

    GUEST_4cf448b0-952c-4b1e-a49f-aff5591c37a7.jpg
    Last edited by shaina; 05-08-2019 at 02:26 AM.

  6. Lounge   -   #16
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,326
    When I was littler I used a GI Joe doll for target practice with my .177 air pistol.

    I only tell you this because I figure posting this would make more sense than the rest of this thread.
    It's all Meg's fault.

  7. Lounge   -   #17
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,645
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    When I was littler I used a GI Joe doll for target practice with my .177 air pistol.
    I only tell you this because I figure posting this would make more sense than the rest of this thread.


    I am assuming you meant when you were younger?? As Meg has always said you have always had a littler penis, and now have switched to a high powered cross-bow, and your targets are hunting live trans-genders

    willoverlook12.jpg

    On your other comment....

    wakati mwingine unasema nini fuck
    Last edited by shaina; 05-08-2019 at 02:38 AM.

  8. Lounge   -   #18
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Spahn Ranch
    Age
    19
    Posts
    1,612
    यह एक बार पहले कभी नहीं था, जैसे कि यह नहीं बताया जाएगा
    (•_•)
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ \ \

  9. Lounge   -   #19
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,645
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    यह एक बार पहले कभी नहीं था, जैसे कि यह नहीं बताया जाएगा
    हुह

    שמח 71
    יום העצמאות
    ישראל

  10. Lounge   -   #20
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Spahn Ranch
    Age
    19
    Posts
    1,612
    Amazing reply!
    (•_•)
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ \ \

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •