Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Started Getting Emails From FST

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I have just mass-deleted all the thread subscriptions in your account.
    You'd make a terrible parent, anon. How are they ever going to learn responsiblity if you are always cleaning their rooms for them?

Also change my stars back before I become angry and do terrible things to you.

Btw this is not an empty threat as I've been practicing that head exploding thing from Scanners.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-08-2019 at 12:39 AM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    My oh my, I can't believe it worked
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Clearly you didn't take my threat cereally enough, walking dead anon.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Clearly you didn't take my threat cereally enough, walking dead anon.
    What's the problem Idol?? I think the stars are very pretty

Attachment 182427

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I have just mass-deleted all the thread subscriptions in your account. Please let me know if that helped, in which case others can go here to do it manually, or ask me for it in exceptional cases (i.e. hundreds of automatic subscriptions).
    To be honest Anon, I am not sure what i am supposed to delete when i go to the link?? Is it the Daily Notifications??

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Thank you

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    To be honest Anon, I am not sure what i am supposed to delete when i go to the link??
    Any and all thread subscriptions you may have. Note that I don't know whether this will actually fix the problem since I'm not affected by it (I've never used e-mail notifications), but it's worth a try.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    I have no proof but I'm still certain that a monkey would do the exact same thing if he was bored enough. Other than that it's a terrible abuse of power and you don't want to come off like you're an American.

Actually the entire truth is I really don't care but if you want to appear to be fair then you're going to have to give Meg fat stars and Shay slow ones.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    To be honest Anon, I am not sure what i am supposed to delete when i go to the link??
    Any and all thread subscriptions you may have. Note that I don't know whether this will actually fix the problem since I'm not affected by it (I've never used e-mail notifications), but it's worth a try.
    I never used e-mail notifications either (never went to that settings page before now). I think I was able to figure it out though (fixing the problem). We'll see next time I check my e-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    I changed notifications setting, and not helping. Hit with over 800 emails. They all go to junk folder, but sometimes good emails end up in junk.
    I have just mass-deleted all the thread subscriptions in your account. Please let me know if that helped, in which case others can go here to do it manually, or ask me for it in exceptional cases (i.e. hundreds of automatic subscriptions).
    I did that myself yesterday. Even though I had under "My Account" -> "General Settings" -> "Messaging & Notification" -> Default Thread Subscription Mode: Do Not Subscribe. That didn't help.
    Last edited by MacGyverSG1; 05-08-2019 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    You are my hero, anon!

As for the mass email notifications-- I just suggest everyone report as many as possible as phishing scams and the situation will resolve itself before too long
    Last edited by megabyteme; 05-08-2019 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast