Thread: IPT | TD | TL | and all others depending on what I have

I have access to a lot of trackers, if you want an invite pm me. I will give you the invite if I still have one left

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Not sure why you cannot receive any PMs?
    Anyway, Wondering do you have MTV [ More Than TV ] invite. If you do,I would live to have one . Thaks in advance

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Not sure why you cannot receive any PMs?
    You have to reach member status before you can PM. ie the rules. They are there for your own good*.

* Not like the rules on most trackers.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    You have to reach member status before you can PM. ie the rules. They are there for your own good*.
    For several years now, n00b status accounts have been allowed to post inside the invite section but not to send or receive PMs. RealitY works in mysterious ways

I was going to say "you need to make X posts and wait Y days to have full privileges", but X and Y have only changed a million times since I joined and I have no idea what they are now.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    For several years now, n00b status accounts have been allowed to post inside the invite section but not to send or receive PMs. RealitY works in mysterious ways

I was going to say "you need to make X posts and wait Y days to have full privileges", but X and Y have only changed a million times since I joined and I have no idea what they are now.
    For some reason i should know the correct answer on PM use/availability

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    whatever happened with this?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by reddevil557 View Post
    whatever happened with this?
    Hell if I know, but TL opened signups some days ago, and if you look closely you'll see I offered an IPT invite in your request thread
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."