Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [REQ] Video Lessons On W.D. Gann's stock trading methods

If someone has the COMPLETE PACKAGE of these training videos, please share.

Video Lessons On W.D. Gann's stock trading methods

Here's where a description of these videos can be found.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    I accidentally trashed this thread while cleaning automated spam today, so here's a bump and an apology

I searched the usual places, came out empty-handed. TheVault.click is most likely to have this, but they're invite-only and hard to get into. However, someone who's already there may be willing to grab and mirror it for you.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Let me just piggy-back on this... The better half is looking for some exercise videos, like the P90 series, Jillian Michaels, Chalene Johnson, Zumab videos, etc. Any suggestions where to look for those? I've been coming up empty on my usual sources.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    Let me just piggy-back on this... The better half is looking for some exercise videos, like the P90 series, Jillian Michaels, Chalene Johnson, Zumab videos, etc. Any suggestions where to look for those? I've been coming up empty on my usual sources.
    It's posted in All in the places you go Cabby, it is how you word the search "P90x" , it came up no problem, and the rest you want are there as well

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I saw the P90x DVDs a few years ago on Usenet. I might even still have NZBs.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Yeah, I see a bunch of P90X DVDrips that were posted about 6 years ago... I guess I'll try those.

Was hoping there might be some 720p HD releases, but can't find any.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Yeah, I see a bunch of P90X DVDrips that were posted about 6 years ago... I guess I'll try those.

The orginal came out in 2004 or something like that. Judging by their website they don't look like they felt the need to invest in remastering them.

I don't see it being an issue though as you're working out at the same time as you're watching them so resolution isn't something that you're concentrating on. Btw personal opinion is that the original P90X is good and after that it's all a case of diminishing returns.

PS Insanity avoid at all costs.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-30-2019 at 11:01 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    There are DVDRs of P90X and P90X Plus. The P90X2 stuff is there also along with "P90X Extreme Home Fitness".

Have no idea if the archives are still good, though.

Use NZBKing.cOm to search.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    shaina's Avatar Poster

Nope Idol is right, just set your TV format to wide, it will make you feel better when everyone looks short and fat

PS. You were not specific if you wanted fancy 720p version upgrades (But really i should have known or figured) of some of the dinosaur workout videos Cabby, sorry about that, and there is new workout vids that are, or jeez just buy a used WII and workout with Mario and Luigi
    Last edited by shaina; 05-31-2019 at 02:32 AM.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    I've always wondered about those type of websites and how to find someone to invite me. Is anyone in this form a member of TheVault.click and kind enough to invite me?

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    TheVault.click is most likely to have this, but they're invite-only and hard to get into. However, someone who's already there may be willing to grab and mirror it for you.
    Last edited by AnnOnymous; 05-31-2019 at 08:38 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast