Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Deadwood Complete Series

Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    I assume you are talking about torrents? I don't do torrents.
    I'd still accept the offer, IPT is a great tracker you'll want to have in your arsenal once you're more willing to use this particular filesharing protocol

Anyway, this was a very popular series, so Warez-BB should have all seasons on user-friendly file hosts.

Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    No Worries Cabby, actually was curious if there was a way you do know to hide/stealth Peer to Peer or direct downloads?? I really don't care i have unlimited downloads in that perspective, but if you use Torrents it shows what you are downloading, i assume it does the same direct downloads ?? (Nitroflare, Rapidgator etc..)..

Anon, you are a Zorro kind of guy, is there a way to hide downloading stuff like that??
    Well, using a VPN is like using SSL (technically TLS) for all your activity. Your provider won't be able to see what you're downloading, but they can still know how much, when, and how often.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I'd still accept the offer, IPT is a great tracker you'll want to have in your arsenal once you're more willing to use this particular filesharing protocol
    Maybe it's still on the table, maybe not...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    If it's not I'll give him two invites
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    If it's not I'll give him two invites
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    I appreciate the offer. I just don't know when I''l have the time to play around with my router and sign up to NordVPN.

I assume you are talking about torrents? I don't do torrents. I'm thinking about signing up to NordVPN soon, so I can try it out. I need to figure out how to set up NordVPN with my router (ASUS RT-AC86U).
    If you run SSL on Usenet you don't need a VPN, your ISP provider always knows how much you are downloading MacGyver, with SSL they just don't know what...

Go back to my PM's if you still have them and i recommended all the NZB places you need to find everything you will ever want..
    When it comes to a Usenet provider?? Find one that is isn't as strict on the take downs, look at Netherlands

https://www.reddit.com/r/usenet/wiki/providers

If you want more assistance just send me a PM on any questions ok....

Shay

PS. And to say the meaning of "Take Down", the real meaning is "Blocked" most of the time it is still accessible on the servers, just blocked from the Usenet provider that are forced to remove there access, and i have proven that myself by running 2 different Usenet providers at the same time. Look at the list and find and pick one test it out for a month, if it is not to your licking?? Next, and they are all around $10 or less a month.

I will add that if you are going to move to Torrents?? Meg is right and IPT is top notch when it comes to anything!!, he honored me an invite a long time back, and i have never used it but i check out what is posted there and it is really one of the Best i would say for having and keeping everything so you can access and get it if you want it, Truth is i am not interested in that seeding stuff
    I'm most concerned with C0mcast knowing what I download. They seem to be better now with the volume I download (still not as much as I would like). I use SSL on Usenet. I would need a VPN service if I start downloading using torrents. If I use torrents, I'll be getting letters in the mail warning me about downloading copyright material. After so many warnings C0mcast will either cancel my service or severely limit my download speed (probably 56k dial-up speed). Since I live in a country with a "free market" and only have one choice for high speed Internet, I'm very careful with my downloading activity.

I have used almost all of the recommended NZB resources looking for the episodes. I now have Season 1 and Season 3 complete (720p BluRay CtrlHD). I have some episodes of Season 2.

Some of the Usenet providers have their own servers that host the files (not sure if that is still true) so if they are contacted by the DMC@ to remove files, their customers are out of luck. Other servers might still host the files and a different provider can allow download. If multiple providers use the same servers, they all should be out of luck. I don't think the "take downs" are directed to usenet providers. It's the companies that host the files on their servers.

I'm not sure if I can seed stuff. C0mcast might come down on me for high upload bandwidth usage. They did that years ago when I ran a FTP to share stuff. I only allowed a handful of people access (12am-6am on select days). Files were much smaller then.
    Last edited by MacGyverSG1; 06-05-2019 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. Newsgroups   -   #16
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    I don't think Comcast cares (anymore) about upload vs. download volume. Thankfully I don't have to use them anymore, but from what I remember, they just combined the volumes and as long as you are below your allotment, you're okay.

7. Newsgroups   -   #17
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    I don't think Comcast cares (anymore) about upload vs. download volume. Thankfully I don't have to use them anymore, but from what I remember, they just combined the volumes and as long as you are below your allotment, you're okay.
    Well if you are actually smart you pay the extra $10 a month (on average), and get unlimited downloads

I am happier with Cable internet vs Telephone connection, i am not sure if it is just the area i live but i have tried both and Telephone connection sucks for me Cabby, and with cable i am getting average 950Mbps, and never came close with Bell Fibe that is in my area.....

PS. And i can say any provider you use if you don't stealth illegal shit you do, they let you know......
    Last edited by shaina; 06-05-2019 at 06:05 PM.

8. Newsgroups   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    Well if you are actually smart you pay the extra $10 a month (on average), and get unlimited downloads

I am happier with Cable internet vs Telephone connection, i am not sure if it is just the area i live but i have tried both and Telephone connection sucks for me Cabby, and with cable i am getting average 950Mbps, and never came close with Bell Fibe that is in my area.....

PS. And i can say any provider you use if you don't stealth illegal shit you do, they let you know......
    C0mcast wants an extra $50 per month in my area for unlimited. They get enough of my money. Verizon only offers slow DSL in my area. They stopped rolling out their FiOS service in my area when they decided it was too costly.

I have exhausted all of the resources I know of (except torrents).

Missing s02e06, s02e07, s02e10 and s02e11 for Deadwood.S02.720p.BluRay.x264-CtrlHD.

I was trying to see if I could get the SiNNERS 720p BluRay copies, but nothing around. The CtrlHD copies have a higher video bitrate than SiNNERS, but uses AC3 5.1 vs. DTS 5.1. Not sure the audio differences really matter, or the video for that matter.

I know I have seen some REMUXes around (not sure they are the episodes I need). Not even sure they are downloadable, but I could make my own 720p rips from them.

I could try a VPN service for a month and use torrents. Just install the VPN app on my PC and play around with my router after getting episodes.
    Last edited by MacGyverSG1; 06-06-2019 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. Newsgroups   -   #19
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    C0mcast wants an extra $50 per month in my area for unlimited. They get enough of my money. Verizon only offers slow DSL in my area. They stopped rolling out their FiOS service in my area when they decided it was too costly.
    I think we talked about this before MacGyver, what Mbps speed are you paying for?? If you don't mind me asking?? That seems crazy extra charge!! That seems like it is doubling up your cost just for unlimited downloads?? If you have been with them for a while?? I would call up xfinity "Retention", and see if they will give you a better deal, again it makes no sense. The equivalent here Rogers Ignite, only offers unlimited when you get into the greater speeds?? That's why i don't really understand?? My mother in laws place is in Hollywood FL. and she really doesn't download or anything just surfs on her I pad, but they call all the time to bump her internet, and it is no $50 more??
    But she also has the cable service paid out of monthly maintenance?? So that could be the reason they keep bugging her to upgrade...

I think now being so used to unlimited and really i don't give a shit what i download to check out, i can see that might be difficult for you buddy.....

10. Newsgroups   -   #20
    I have had cable TV since the 80's. The first company was Harron Communications. Then it became Adelphia Communications. Then C0mcast took over. It's been 30+ years. I have called them many times trying to negotiate. No deal. They charge what they want because they know I don't have any other options. It's what republicans call "free market". I'm not sure what service plan I have. When I first got broadband Internet service from Adelphia it was 25 Mbps. C0mcast has upgraded the speed over the years. When I test my speed at speedtest.net I get 75 Mbps Down and 6 Mbps Up.
    Last edited by MacGyverSG1; 06-07-2019 at 05:32 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast