Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deadwood Complete Series

Since the movie just came out and its release was a complete surprise, I figured I would watch the series again first since I haven't seen it since the episodes aired on TV.

Was looking to get 720p BluRay rips. Was lucky enough to get season 1, but seasons 2 and 3 no luck. HBO is real aggressive with takedowns. Even the obfuscated posts by "Bob" are down. I miss AstraWeb.

Anyone know of any working posts? Or maybe a usenet provider (I'm using Usenetserver) that will still download the files? Hopefully I can sign up for a trial and grab what I need.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    IPT has everything you're looking for. Would you take care of an account there? The full-series is available as freeleech, but you'd still be expected to seed back for some time.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    IPT has everything you're looking for. Would you take care of an account there? The full-series is available as freeleech, but you'd still be expected to seed back for some time.
    I assume you are talking about torrents? I don't do torrents. I'm thinking about signing up to NordVPN soon, so I can try it out. I need to figure out how to set up NordVPN with my router (ASUS RT-AC86U).

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    I assume you are talking about torrents? I don't do torrents. I'm thinking about signing up to NordVPN soon, so I can try it out. I need to figure out how to set up NordVPN with my router (ASUS RT-AC86U).
    If you run SSL on Usenet you don't need a VPN, your ISP provider always knows how much you are downloading MacGyver, with SSL they just don't know what...

Go back to my PM's if you still have them and i recommended all the NZB places you need to find everything you will ever want..
    When it comes to a Usenet provider?? Find one that is isn't as strict on the take downs, look at Netherlands

https://www.reddit.com/r/usenet/wiki/providers

If you want more assistance just send me a PM on any questions ok....

Shay

PS. And to say the meaning of "Take Down", the real meaning is "Blocked" most of the time it is still accessible on the servers, just blocked from the Usenet provider that are forced to remove there access, and i have proven that myself by running 2 different Usenet providers at the same time. Look at the list and find and pick one test it out for a month, if it is not to your licking?? Next, and they are all around $10 or less a month.

I will add that if you are going to move to Torrents?? Meg is right and IPT is top notch when it comes to anything!!, he honored me an invite a long time back, and i have never used it but i check out what is posted there and it is really one of the Best i would say for having and keeping everything so you can access and get it if you want it, Truth is i am not interested in that seeding stuff
    Last edited by shaina; 06-03-2019 at 05:09 AM.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    If you run SSL on Usenet you don't need a VPN, your ISP provider always knows how much you are downloading MacGyver, with SSL they just don't know what...
    Bad advice.

You don't want your IP show up in any logs or torrent streams...

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    Bad advice.

I wasn't talking about Torrents and SSL?? Usenet and SSL....So you are saying you can hide/stealth the amount you are downloading from your ISP Cabby?? When it comes to Torrents, i have no clue how to hide them?? Another reason why i don't like using Torrents unless i am completely desperate!!. The same how do you stealth Direct Downloads or is it called Peer to Peer?? You know places like ReleaseBB etc??

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I assume you are talking about torrents? I don't do torrents.
    Thought I'd offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    shaina's Avatar Poster

I assume you are talking about torrents? I don't do torrents.
    Thought I'd offer.
    You are a good man Meg

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse

Bad advice.

I wasn't talking about Torrents and SSL?? Usenet and SSL....
    Yeah, sorry, my bad. It was late at night.

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    shaina's Avatar Poster

I wasn't talking about Torrents and SSL?? Usenet and SSL....
    Yeah, sorry, my bad. It was late at night.
    No Worries Cabby, actually was curious if there was a way you do know to hide/stealth Peer to Peer or direct downloads?? I really don't care i have unlimited downloads in that perspective, but if you use Torrents it shows what you are downloading, i assume it does the same direct downloads ?? (Nitroflare, Rapidgator etc..)..

Anon, you are a Zorro kind of guy, is there a way to hide downloading stuff like that??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast