Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfs: Underground

This is my Eclipse

wha ya think

2. Games   -   #2
    Forum Star
    thats niiice, you like my rover..

3. Games   -   #3
    what system is this on ? your comp ? i got this for ps2 man graphics are way smoother then mabey its my tv but those pics look so edgey ass for the car not bad but id kick your ass with my civic jk i only have a civic or no what i tradein for a lancer so yeah iv gota lancer but i doubt that my praformance would mount up to that beast for now btw are you a girl i see lots of gal with cars that colour

4. Games   -   #4
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i got underground on the gc, so i cant show you my civic.

heres my sl one though

5. Games   -   #5
    hahahaha no, im not a chick ... im running a p4 2.4 ghz (OC to 3.1), 512 ddr333, 2 x 80 gig (raid), Asus P4PE Mobo, and a GeForce 4 Ti 4200 128 DDR... runs like a dream at 1024 x 768 it smokes x box and ps2... the pics are just shrunk so they might look messed.

6. Games   -   #6
    i was just playin about ya car its pretty sweet

7. Games   -   #7
    They are edgy b/c he doesn't have AA and AF turned up.

I run @ 1280 x 1024 with AA - off AF - 16x

Runs smooth on my 1700+ @ 2.3 ghz, and my 9600 Pro.

Another little thing: Televisions have a sort of AA built in. The pixels of a television screen slightly blur the sharp edges naturally, whereas a monitor leaves them intensely crisp. AA simply blurs the edges but degrades performance substantially, though if you resolution is high enough you don't need AA.

AF doesn't affect performance as much but results in a much crisper (though not jagged) looking image.

8. Games   -   #8
    BANNED
    wow first time a newcomer (even on first post) posts something after having his share of reading, uc?

9. Games   -   #9
    I'm mostly on computer forums, though seeing this post I figured I'd add in my 2 cents.

Also, I've upgraded to an insanely overclocked and modded 9500 > 9700 that runs @ 9800 non-pro speeds after the overclock. All that for 130 bucks.

10. Games   -   #10
    This is my Neon

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast