Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Do I Turn The Game Off

I'm new to PC games And I down loaded some older ones from the early 90' (my computer sucks and that's all it's capable of playing) So I have 2 questions first how do I turn them off aside from Ctrl, Alt, Delete, and how can I find out what kind of sound and video card I have (I got my computer used) Thanks.

2. Games   -   #2
    Out of The Ordinary
    Originally posted by Capt.Harlock@17 January 2004 - 07:44
    how can I find out what kind of sound and video card I have (I got my computer used) Thanks.
    Start - Run - dxdiag

BOT

3. Games   -   #3
    Knowledge is Power
    Dependes on the game really, try using the ESC key... if they&#39;re DOS games sometimes <ctrl + q> is the escape sequence they use... try looking for specific documentation, it&#39;ll pretty much depend on the game.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Dependes on the game really, try using the ESC key... if they&#39;re DOS games sometimes <ctrl + q>
    And q by its self yet that is quite right all down to which game.

F1 for help or go to the keyboard commands.

5. Games   -   #5
    WOX's Avatar L.A VAMPIRE HERO
    TRY ALT+F4 IT SHOULD WORK.

6. Games   -   #6
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Alt + Enter should minimize the game and return you to Windows. Then you can either click on the X, or right-click on the game&#39;s taskbar button and select &#39;Close&#39;.

7. Games   -   #7
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by Nightwolf@17 January 2004 - 11:57
    Alt + Enter should minimize the game and return you to Windows. Then you can either click on the X, or right-click on the game&#39;s taskbar button and select &#39;Close&#39;.
    Don&#39;t you mean Alt + Tab?

8. Games   -   #8
    Knowledge is Power
    <alt + enter> also works, what it does is changes games from full view to windowed mode, at least in DOS screens.

9. Games   -   #9
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    Try alt-crt-shift-tab-backspace-insert-delete-enter-scrolllock all at the same time
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

10. Games   -   #10
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k+17 January 2004 - 18:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KrackHead2k &#064; 17 January 2004 - 18:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Nightwolf@17 January 2004 - 11:57
    Alt + Enter should minimize the game and return you to Windows.&nbsp; Then you can either click on the X, or right-click on the game&#39;s taskbar button and select &#39;Close&#39;.
    Don&#39;t you mean Alt + Tab?[/b][/quote]
    No, that will only work if you have another Window already open so you can switch to a different task. Alt + Enter takes you from a DOS environment back to Windows.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast