Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for replacement for sceneaccess and what.cd

I used to have more than a tb of upload on both of those before I went to prison and imagine my dismay to find out my two favorite trackers are no longer around

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by reddevil557 View Post
    I used to have more than a tb of upload on both of those before I went to prison and imagine my dismay to find out my two favorite trackers are no longer around
    you went to prison

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Who hasn't?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm posting from prison now. Suck it, screws.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-29-2019 at 12:51 AM. Reason: There was a riot in Cell Block 11
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I might have somethin', but it'll cost ya 2 cartons of smokes and yer desserts for a week...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    I'd offer invites to IPTorrents and Waffles, but Waffles has been down for a few months now, so I can only offer the former. For music, try the RED interview, they are essentially What.cd v2. See https://interviewfor.red/en/index.html

In any case, you won't even need to drop the soap
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I might have somethin', but it'll cost ya 2 cartons of smokes and yer desserts for a week...
    Meg says when he gets out of prison he's going to teach you what it's like when you go messing around with eight year old boys.

Wait, I was just informed that wasn't a threat, it was more an appeal for a wingman.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    I'm posting from prison now. Suck it, screws.
    we didn't have internet access in state prison unless you smuggled a smart phone in

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    lol, I don't know about feds/other states but where I was at, tobacco was banned. Pretty much everyone smoked "roll ups" from loose tobacco and this odd shit they did with napkins and instant coffee to make rolling papers. tobacco pretty much took over the drug market in that prison system because they would sell ounces of tobacco for $20-50 when a pound cost less than $20 outside...so much money for something that wasn't even a felony, hardly anyone even bothered trying to bring other drugs in anymore unless it was mostly personal use. I don't smoke or eat desserts so it sounds like a deal to me

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Meg says when he gets out of prison he's going to teach you what it's like when you go messing around with eight year old boys.

Wait, I was just informed that wasn't a threat, it was more an appeal for a wingman.
    Prison justice is a real thing, chomo's/pedos don't fair well in the prison system I was in...several were in wheelchairs they didn't need before going to prison, and those were the "lucky" ones.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast