Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1XBet is a piece of shit

renhoek93's Avatar Poster
    Has anybody came across a 1XBet release? the watermarks and ads that interrupt the movie are so fucking annoying this asshole needs to be fucking stopped he is ruining movie piracy for a lot of people.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    So you're sayiing that it somehow goes against the original ideals of filesharing which probably never existed in the first place anyway.

My answer to that would be that greedy as they are they can't be "ruining" move piracy as most of the time they are the only ones to even bother to release a cam anymore.

I think your real beef may be with the lack of other cams, not that one cam happens to contain a few distractions that really aren't that big a deal all things considered. Like anything you don't like your best and only recourse is to simply not support it.

Ever heard the phrase "shouting into the wind"?
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Watermarks and ads are the equivalent of tramp stamps to sex. If you see them, you know quality isn't really there, but you probably didn't have many available options at the time. Also, watch out for viruses when you pick them up.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Just wait for a WEBRip/WEB-DL or HDRip. Much better quality. You might have to wait a couple weeks after CAM is released.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I prefer shit copies as it's more in line with the current trend towards shit movies.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    I prefer shit copies as it's more in line with the current trend towards shit movies.
    That's why I'm focused on adding all the 80s' Chuck Norris movies to my library at the moment. That's quality!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    That's why I'm focused on adding all the 80s' Chuck Norris movies to my library at the moment. That's quality!
    They are cheesy, but fun to watch. Especially when Billy Drago is the bad guy.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    The fact that there were some bad movies in the past has nothing to do with the current state of anything except maybe the price of tea in China.

I sympathize that you don't seem to understand that as stuff like sense confuses me too.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by renhoek93 View Post
    Has anybody came across a 1XBet release?
    Never heard of them, must be because I don't bother with new movies anymore.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    So many new movies has their ads, gets so annoying but I still watch the movies

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast