Page 1 of 41 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: No Create NZB Button

Hey all,

I appear to no longer be able to grab anything very recently. I'm not a new member, and the last time i used it (last week) everything was fine... Anyone got any ideas why??

Sorry - just to further explain, it's the add nzb button(s) that are no longer present at the top of the listing.

Update
    Check the first post of the Welcome thread to know the current postcount and account age requirements.

Note that you're able to become Donator when you DONATE to the site. This grants the following privileges:
    • Instant access to the BitTorrent Invites & Trades section
    • Instant access to the NZB section with unlimited grabs
    • Instant 500 Private Message capacity
    • Fewer ads on the site

If your account fulfills all requirements but you still can't see the download button, try logging out, deleting all cookies for filesharingtalk.com, and logging back in.
    Last edited by anon; 03-17-2020 at 04:56 AM. Reason: Edited update

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    As a quick fix, try to download the NZBs from the main post page instead of the individual posting. See if that works.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    The download from main page doesn’t show for me either. I have tried Firefox and chrome. I can’t download from any location. Do we have to be a donator level user for it?

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Management has been pm'ed about it. At this point all you can do is wait... Sorry.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    I messaged RealitY about this yesterday, no response so far. The minimum postcount requirement may have been changed and/or enforced retroactively, but that's just speculation on my part.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    The minimum postcount requirement may have been (...) enforced retroactively
    I still don't have an official explanation, but based on what I've read today from people unable to download NZBs, this seems like the most likely cause.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    How many post counts?

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    FST Crew
    Post count of 5, which I'm lacking. But you should be ok now.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    How many more posts do I need until I no longer have to endure people posting only so they can gain access to Nzbins?

Thanks in advance.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    How many more posts do I need until I no longer have to endure people posting only so they can gain access to Nzbins?
    For a small donation of just $999.95, you'll get the ability to delete any post and account on the site, as well as kill up to three members a year. And a PM box with 10000 slots

I just got an answer from RealitY, by the way.

Yes occasionally the n00b group might have restricted access to that. However it is open again now...
    Last edited by anon; 07-15-2019 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 41 123411 ... LastLast