Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 172425262728 LastLast

Thread: No Create NZB Button

Yes losing the nzb button happens from time to time when "member" status.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #262
    Ahh...missing the NZB button.....again. Guess I'll post about it. Great site!

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #263
    Hi, thanks for your reply. I've been a member since 2014 and my post count is 7. Is the post count requirement an annual thing? Also, the NZB button was still visible last month.

Thanks again for your help.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #264
    The mechanics aren't completely clear even to me, but according feedback, reaching Poster rank (20 posts or more) and doing the log out-delete cookies-log back in procedure always makes the download button reappear
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #265
    Still working on getting my "create NZB" button back

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #266
    Quote Originally Posted by korbiekwan View Post
    Still working on getting my "create NZB" button back
    That's great[citation needed], but please keep this sort of posts to a minimum
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #267
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    The mechanics aren't completely clear even to me, but according feedback, reaching Poster rank (20 posts or more) and doing the log out-delete cookies-log back in procedure always makes the download button reappear
    Already tried clearing cookies and also a different browser but still no luck. Will give it a try again and hope for the best. Thanks.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #268
    very irritating that this site forces people to post. I prefer my anonymity.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #269
    Quote Originally Posted by nopt View Post
    Already tried clearing cookies and also a different browser but still no luck. Will give it a try again and hope for the best. Thanks.
    My guess is that you'll need 20 posts then.

Quote Originally Posted by i8it View Post
    very irritating that this site forces people to post. I prefer my anonymity.
    I understand the frustration, but your argument seems poor... I don't think posting your favorite Canadian stuffs or whether Disney+ is better than Netflix is entropic enough to deanonymize you

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #270
    I had lost my NZB button a while back ... I guess I'm now seeing why.

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 172425262728 LastLast