Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast

Thread: No Create NZB Button

Quote Originally Posted by mumar View Post
    I think it's a fair rule. But what I wanna know is can a new member donate offline or by sending in an Amaxon gift card instead of using a traceable online payment service.
    That would be great (I meant it unironically), but RealitY hasn't shown much interest in these "alternative" methods or cryptocurrencies.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #202
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Yeah RealtY missed out on the days when people were donating whole bitcoins ��
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #203
    To be fair, no one expected the Bitcoin Inquisition

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #204
    Do they have a comfy blockchain chair?

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #205
    I've been a member for 10 years. I even donated one year. Still, no download button for the last few days.

Q: has anyone received an answer from moderators OR, is something BROKEN????

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #206
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    10 Years and 7 posts.... no I`ve never received any answers from management but if you`ve been here that long you know only Idol and Meg post

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #207
    what is the actual rule?

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #208
    Adding my 2 cents to the no download nzb link. Up to 2 days ago no problems d/ling an article, now shut out.

I appreciate the work posters, mods and admins do here. I've donated twice and want to again, but not when I'm short of features.

Thanks to all.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #209
    Quote Originally Posted by alf View Post
    Q: has anyone received an answer from moderators OR, is something BROKEN????
    Quote Originally Posted by swamzi View Post
    what is the actual rule?
    Quote Originally Posted by mamm0n View Post
    I appreciate the work posters, mods and admins do here. I've donated twice and want to again, but not when I'm short of features.
    Check the first page of the welcome thread. It does mention that n00b and Member rank accounts can have their access revoked at the administration's discretion, and the only way to be exempt from that is reaching Poster (30 days, 20 posts).

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #210
    I can buy a visa/mc gift card and pm the numbers to the owner if that helps. Not doing it in order to gain any kind of access.

Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast