Thread: need key for kIS 2019

db_la_23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    hi can anyone tell me where to get the keys for Kaspersky internet security?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    I've never seen any keys that work. Usually a Trial Reset app is included with install when released.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    db_la_23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    ok

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Guys come on, it only cost $11 when on sale, I picked up like 10 of them, good for a decade..........

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Kaspersky got caught injecting a unique identifier into every site you visit. They have since disabled it, but it's some sketchy stuff...

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Data collection is power. It's only going to get worse.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I send all my person data directly to various intelligence agencies to cut out the middleman. I'm thinking this will give them more time to spend you know stopping terrorists or something of lesser import like that.

Quote Originally Posted by db_la_23 View Post
    hi can anyone tell me where to get the keys for Kaspersky internet security?
    The keys always get blacklisted. Everyone uses the tirial reset crack. Try googling it, scofflaw.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-31-2019 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The keys always get blacklisted. Everyone uses the tirial reset crack. Try googling it, scofflaw.
    In Putin's Russia, the Kaspersky trial resets you.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Try Kaspersky Free. Has the same engine as the paid version