Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Too much stuff to watch

So we had netflix.. now Amazon Prime, Disney+, Apple Tv... all hiring the best directors and actors..
    How can we watch everything?!?!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Fortunately a lot of it is crap. No need to watch everything. I've been watching older shows from the 80's and 90's lately.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Watching everything was never possible. Also, what MacGyver said
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. Lounge   -   #4
    All these streaming services are super annoying, here I was thinking I should start supporting the content that I like and they keep trying to drain me dry of my money with a million platforms. No thanks.
    I don't mind the over abundance of things to watch though, it's up to sift through the trash though.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    I read an article where they said that people generally max out on 3 streaming services. That means one of those major streaming services may be old news sooner than they think. Billion-dollar content and all.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    You have to be selective! There are very few shows that are actually worth the time...

7. Lounge   -   #7
    watch any show > 8 IMDB rating

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Massive overload of decent TV at present. It's reaching the point of over saturation of content. You have to be choosy or potentially lose out.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by rosspelton11 View Post
    watch any show > 8 IMDB rating
    I wouldn't trust IMDB ratings. Some scores are high or low when they shouldn't be.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Tel-Bot View Post
    Massive overload of decent TV at present. It's reaching the point of over saturation of content. You have to be choosy or potentially lose out.
    Name five shows currently in production without making me break out laughing.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast