Thread: How Long Is The Dvd Screener Season

fridaynightispartynight's Avatar Poster
    Will there be many more screeners coming out soon they seem to be slowing down on VCDQuality. I am waiting on Final destination 2. Are we going to have to go back to Telesyncs, we have been spoilt by quality releases and it is going to be hard to go back.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    DVD screeners could come out at anytime... If the verifieds were up, you'd know for sure but you have to check at another place for verfieds at the moment. Try http://www.fasttrackmovies.com

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    fridaynightispartynight's Avatar Poster
    Cheers I just thought that the majority of leaked DVD screeners are from the Film awards, there seems to be more of them about at Christmas, and most recent ones seem to say something like "Loaned by MGM(etc) for nominations only for your consideration"
    Hmm I don't like fasttrackcentral too much, althought they are good for verifieds but prefer the threads here I wish we could get our verifieds back soon.
    That would make me soooo

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    How do I get to be a screener?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by sockpuppet@12 February 2003 - 10:15
    How do I get to be a screener?
    I've gotten some screeners.

The studios will also send them out as gifts; I get some whenever the charity I volunteer at sends out requests for item donations for an fund raising auction.

It's usually the same ones they send out for award consideration.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    im dead suprised to see how many screeners are being released and shared the past few months.
    its astounding.
    who needs tmd?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    yea i mean i download about 3 dvd screaners each day i mean i should be part of the gang who tell ppl and u no wjhat i mean.