Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Disney+ or Netflix

So far I'm with Netflix and I'll stay with them, I don't want to have a million random subscriptions to all the streaming services out there.

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    netflix for now

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    I'm on Netflix, but the constant price increases is making my eyes wander.

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    not a fan of the Netflix push of "original" programming at the expense of good movies and series, but I suspect the Disney ho's will be just as bad. Going to have to wait and see how everything shakes out after Disney has pulled the plug on things that other services had been offering.

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    I'm with Netflix for now but I find myself just repeating some of the same shows only to watch them at the gym. I may just rip those shows and then cancel. I'm with niplips in that I'll wait a while and see how everything is a year from now. I find there's very little on each particular service that makes me want to spend the money for them. I usually just end up downloading 2 or 3 shows a week from ddl, usenet, or torrents if I can't find them anywhere else.

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    Disney plus suckered me in with their discount, so i'm on at least team disney for the next 3 years.

Oh, and always netflix, there's enough new stuff coming out that it's worth keeping for me.
    Last edited by grablect; 09-16-2019 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    n00b
    I did the annual Disney+ subscription, but I will stick with Netflix for now as well. There's too many good shows on Netflix to abandon it right now.

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    Netflix

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    Netflix

10. Movies & TV   -   #50
    i agree Netflix as well

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast