Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What do you think the next Matrix sequel will be called?

The Matrix Revenue Renewed

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    Well, we now know what it's called, and it's coming soon. Just a matter of weeks, if not days. Can't wait really. Been anticipating for a long while, and the prospect of watching this on the big screen is exciting.

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    The trailer had approximately one reference to the previous movies every two seconds. I expect this to be an attempt to cash on the popularity of the (former) trilogy and appeal to 2000s era nostalgia, but I'll keep an open mind and shit.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    The trailer had approximately one reference to the previous movies every two seconds. I expect this to be an attempt to cash on the popularity of the (former) trilogy and appeal to 2000s era nostalgia, but I'll keep an open mind and shit You're fucking right, I'm going to watch it.
    You and me both, anon.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    Well, you know, Hollywood is like Windows. Everyone hates it, but at the same time they can't get enough.

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    Well if there is money to be made they'll make one. Maybe a prequel

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    The trailer had approximately one reference to the previous movies every two seconds. I expect this to be an attempt to cash on the popularity of the (former) trilogy and appeal to 2000s era nostalgia, but I'll keep an open mind and shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The trailer had approximately one reference to the previous movies every two seconds. I expect this to be an attempt to cash on the popularity of the (former) trilogy and appeal to 2000s era nostalgia, but I'll keep an open mind and shit You're fucking right, I'm going to watch it.
    You and me both, anon.
    Just wanted to say we were both right...

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    I haven't watched it. Fact of the matter is that I don't really watch of anything anymore, not even new seasons of series that I've watched for a long time.
    If I were to theorize on why this is I would guess that it's because most new stuff isn't what I find personally appealing and after a while the same old shit gets very stale.

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    Same, and same (and my low amount of free time from having to survive in modern zoociety doesn't help either). I watched this for the same reason I watched the new Dexter: just in the off-case it managed to duplicate the high quality of its glory days.

Only looking forward to the final season of Gotta Call Saul right now

10. Movies & TV   -   #50
    ..... the new Dexter....
    It's like the writers decided that they hadn't given the original series the worst ending humanly possible so they sat down to give it another try.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast