Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: cracks - not worth it

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I was trying to post a similar picture. Imgur was failing me.
    Consider the possiblity that you may simply be kind of dumb.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    DAZ installs a boot loader that dupes Windows into thinking the computer came preinstalled with the version and edition you're currently using, thus immediately making it "genuine software", without altering any system files.
    ...and of course allowing for a flawless "legit" Windows 10 Pro upgrade if one was so inclined.
    That worked on three out of four..... no idea why the other wanted to go KMS instead of DLC licensed.

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    really i don't use Internet Exploder for a internet access, but it seems i am being pushed to Chrome over Firefox!!, I tested a few out that you recommended and the problem is i can't access my Cable/IPTV except on Chrome! and the only other one that works is Windows 10 with the updated Exploder!!! , it is fucking stupid that they didn't add Firefox access!!!
    Microsoft has recently disavowed Internet Explorer as a "compatibility solution" that is no longer meant for regular usage. Furthermore, Edge is now based on the Chromium engine, so it's Chrome with a different interface and fewer features.

Basically, there's only two browsers at the moment. And some Web developers still hold on to the "I don't need to test as long as it works on Chrome" mentality on top of that.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    Rerecros's Avatar Member
    I use alternatives where it's possible. But i would have never had access to the caliber of software i've had without cracks. Sure it can be a painful journey and you got to be careful and use the best practices you can. But in a lot of cases it's peoples best and only option.

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Crack feels great but it's definitely not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Edge is now based on the Chromium engine, so it's Chrome with a different interface and fewer features.
    Since making this post, I found that Edge's resource usage is significantly lower than Chrome's under the same conditions, so it's worth checking out for that alone!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234