Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Photoshop

TRshady
    Thanks mate, will do now

2. Software & Hardware   -   #52
    Poster
    I'll put together a complete package of plugins ( about 3000) plus standalone filters, programs, and the .dll's from PS7 that PS CS needs, in the next few days and provide a link when it's done.

Some members have mentioned plugin managers and things they know of, it would be cool if someone could find those so I can package them with this

I'll need some help to get it propagated though, the demand on bandwidth would kill my other projects if I maintain it alone.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #53
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by balamm+29 November 2003 - 02:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (balamm &#064; 29 November 2003 - 02:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-pol@28 November 2003 - 16:31
    hey balamm - heres some screenies of the way my font browser works. i should say that this is illustrator 10 btw (full disc from the nice chaps at the market before i found this place ), though i dont think cs is any different with this

Some screenies of image ready CS

I have illustrator 10 and since reinstall, program has been OK.

It&#39;s just Image Ready CS that&#39;s screwed now.

.[/b][/quote]
    nice font

this is what i get with image ready (not cs so this part could well be different)

but can you not do this with cs - &#39;Window&#39; > &#39;Character&#39; to see this:

i&#39;ll have a look for some plugin managers and stuff tomorrow. shared sent me some links but i havent tried them yet

4. Software & Hardware   -   #54
    Poster
    Thanks sharedholder. That should keep me busy for a while.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #55
    Poster

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456