Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Gta

Hey Im Coming Out With another Post Once again..Well The Next Grand Theft Auto Is Coming Out Winter Of 2004 And I Was Pondering About What City It Would Be Based..WHat Do U Think...?L.A?Las Vegas?San Fransisco?Moscow?lol Russian Mob?Chicago?Well It WOuld Also Be Cool IF youcould brake into homes or buildings and also have liscencsed Cars..Well Reply and Tell me What You Think

~*http://images.interscope.com/9932/backcover.jpg*~

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    its gonna be called GTA San Andreas. the rockstar webmaster already registered the domains www.gtasanadreas.com and another one similiar to that. its gonna be another series in the GTA 3 line. like Vice City was.

EDIT heres the links the one i OG posted was wrong: http://www.grandtheftautosanandreas.com/ and http://www.gtasanandreas.com/

3. Games   -   #3
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    pitbul, those 2 links had nothing to do with GTA they were stupid search engines

GTA san andreas yes but hal way through the game you fly to Las Vegas so it is a combination of the 2 it will be released in March i know this because my uncle works for Sony computer enterntainment
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by Azzz@27 November 2003 - 09:59
    pitbul, those 2 links had nothing to do with GTA they were stupid search engines

GTA san andreas yes but hal way through the game you fly to Las Vegas so it is a combination of the 2 it will be released in March i know this because my uncle works for Sony computer enterntainment
    it says "Coming Soon" meaning they have been registered by the rockstar webmaster your fuckin moron. as for your uncle working for SCEA thats irrelevant you idiot. SCEA isn't even publishing it.

5. Games   -   #5
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    fuck off you stupid arsehole im not lying why the hell would i lie the games go to Sony for testing before final distribution and im not the one posting dodgy links to fake sites so just piss off.

p.s your signature is not true AMD rules!!!!!!!!!!
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

6. Games   -   #6
    mahammued786's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Pitbul+27 November 2003 - 17:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul @ 27 November 2003 - 17:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Azzz@27 November 2003 - 09:59

it says "Coming Soon" meaning they have been registered by the rockstar webmaster your fuckin moron. as for your uncle working for SCEA thats irrelevant you idiot. SCEA isn&#39;t even publishing it. [/b][/quote]
    how the feck do u know rockstar games registered them domains?? could have been anyone&#33;

7. Games   -   #7
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Well dude, if you do a little "whois", you can see that a one Richard Kruger (guy behind gta) registerd it, do some research guys...

Pitbull is right.

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana@27 November 2003 - 17:25
    Well dude, if you do a little "whois", you can see that a one Richard Kruger (guy behind gta) registerd it, do some research guys...

Pitbull is right.
    Hmm.. maybe its just cause I&#39;m from a rough part of Northern Ireland but over here we have the wit to &#39;fake things&#39; ie names etc...

Mat

9. Games   -   #9
    Yes but...when you register a domain name, they&#39;re going to want real info. Yes someone could have used the fake name, they could have paid the money, do all this, just to trick people...

That does sound like an awful waste of time and money, don&#39;t you think?

I remember reading that info off of a site...they asked rockstar about it, they didn&#39;t dinie nor confirm anything about the next gta...

I just don&#39;t think someone would go through all that trouble...

10. Games   -   #10
    Oh and here is that info I looked up:

Just copied this crap....

I&#39;m not saying that it isn&#39;t fake, but if the next gta is san andreas, chances are that they are going to use that domain name....just like "gtavicecity.com"...

Organization:
    Richard Kruger
    Richard Kruger
    190 E. 2nd Street
    New York, NY 10009
    US
    Phone: EDITED
    Email: [email protected]

Registrar Name....: Register.com
    Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
    Registrar Homepage: http://www.register.com

Domain Name: GTASANANDREAS.COM