Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Strange Sound, Screeching Songs...et Cetera

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by [B][O][T]@16 February 2004 - 03:31
    Unpinned this topic, nobody talks about screeching sounds anymore anyway AFAICS. Maybe someone can make a better topic with information about screeching song files, and maybe pin that one instead.

Please contact GS for that

BOT
    Did BOT read my Thread and made him think?

2. Music   -   #92
    Out of The Ordinary
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+16 February 2004 - 08:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 16 February 2004 - 08:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-&#091;B
    [O][T],16 February 2004 - 03:31] Unpinned this topic, nobody talks about screeching sounds anymore anyway AFAICS. Maybe someone can make a better topic with information about screeching song files, and maybe pin that one instead.

Please contact GS for that

BOT
    Did BOT read my Thread and made him think?

[/b][/quote]
    Eummmm <s>no</s> yes

BOT

3. Music   -   #93
    If ya`ll wanna hear one d/load murphy lee "what da hook gon be.when I use kazaa I get the screech.when I use winmx to download no problemo.

4. Music   -   #94
    Originally posted by netdogg3@15 March 2004 - 12:49
    If ya`ll wanna hear one d/load murphy lee "what da hook gon be.when I use kazaa I get the screech.when I use winmx to download no problemo.
    i just had to queue for a year and a half

MP3 shield, aint had a duff mp3 of any kind since I used it, or a screeching one, download and info HERE, or you can get it from my k-lite sig below

5. Music   -   #95
    Poster
    Originally posted by tensegg+10 April 2004 - 01:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tensegg @ 10 April 2004 - 01:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-netdogg3@15 March 2004 - 12:49
    i just had to queue for a year and a half

MP3 shield, aint had a duff mp3 of any kind since I used it, or a screeching one, download and info HERE, or you can get it from my k-lite sig below [/b][/quote]
    thanx 4 the software

6. Music   -   #96
    thanx 4 the software&nbsp;
    your very welcome bro

fella by the name of err0rsmith deserves the thanks for MP3shield

congrats on the fifth star

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910