Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Sound, Screeching Songs...et Cetera

BANNED
    all of mine were mp3 @ 192 quality i donno why

2. Music   -   #12
    i mean i know how the riaa and thier agents are exploiting the hash, but why not in .wma files???? bill? could this be a good thing ?

3. Music   -   #13
    har99001
    If anyone could shed some light on this that would be cool. Are there any infomative sights that can explain what is going on with this. I can only assume that this is a result from the riaa trying to prevent p2p.

4. Music   -   #14
    Ok no one has a concrete answer to this problem....does ANYONE know what is going on with this screeching in our music files?

5. Music   -   #15
    Originally posted by RIAAcansuckIT@1 December 2003 - 05:12
    Ok no one has a concrete answer to this problem....does ANYONE know what is going on with this screeching in our music files?
    riaa are f*cking them up
    simple
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. Music   -   #16
    RIAA = the lords of all douche bags

7. Music   -   #17
    ok I might have a solution to a problem. However...I bet RIAA&#39;s motherfuckers will read this post as well and invent something new...
    Well the problem is actually in numerous accounts/adresses (RIAA&#39;s motherfuckers change them constantly). When you download it&#39;s enough for you to get one of those adresses as source and you are screwed&#33;
    Solution: go to options-> advanced options(I think, if I am not right-just find it yourself) reduce Max number of sources per file to 2, restart k-lite.
    There you go now, you have reduced the probability of running into RIAA&#39;s motherfuckers by aprox 80%. That means that if at one download you&#39;ll get fucked up file, try again and chances are you&#39;l get a good one. I have tried it-no screwed songs so far.
    Good luck, and think about next solution
    Oh by the way sorry for my language, it&#39;s just i don&#39;t like RIAA
    Image Resized

8. Music   -   #18
    Oh by the way-naturally try files with less sources, couse more sources-means more RIAA adresses=> more probability to run into theese motherfuckers
    Setting integrity rate to exelent, might help as well but not too much, since integrity checks the beginning of the file, and we know that first 10 seconds are ok
    Oh something else...

FUCK RIAA
    Image Resized

9. Music   -   #19
    old school
    Originally posted by RapFan@30 November 2003 - 07:32
    all of mine were mp3 @ 192 quality i donno why
    usually if i am searching for a song (and resort to using kazaa) i search for 192k only. and I haven&#39;t gotten a "screechy" mp3 yet

10. Music   -   #20
    Oh this shits me........last month I could find a decent obie trice / 50 cent track without screeches..

Now I can&#39;t find a damn thing without screeches.

I can&#39;t believe there&#39;s that many RIAA servers. A big part of the problem must users are downloading these corrupt files and leaving them in their music folder for other people to download this shit from them.

Why don&#39;t they just f****** delete rubbish files and I&#39;m sure screechy files would be less abundant.

Not happy&#33;&#33;

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast