Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: Brexit

I had noticed that hardly any news from the UK mentions Brexit any more. Is this deliberate? Has the sky fallen yet?

2. Lounge   -   #112
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Equalwings View Post
    I had noticed that hardly any news from the UK mentions Brexit any more. Is this deliberate? Has the sky fallen yet?
    Well we're in the transition period. So things are pretty much the same until the end of the year. Come back in December.

3. Lounge   -   #113
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    As well we all got bored of the subject. Politics are so blah....

4. Lounge   -   #114
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    If it's not helping them get more popular, they won't mention it. Our politics is like a high school prom queen competition.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #115
    Nothing will really change for the UK. Europe is in need of tourism and money influx

6. Lounge   -   #116
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    So saying that, the UK or Germany or any country leaving the EU still boggles my mind why you cant make free trade or negotiate trade deals with or without the EU, again border and immigration i see as the biggest issues/changes. But if the UK can make other deals in trade to benefit themselves or who they choose to deal with will not make the UK worse off...
    If only somebody could have foreseen that this was going to happen...

In the latest sign that the “swashbuckling” drive to sign deals with countries around the world is proving less than straightforward, the UK could lose favourable access to Japanese markets it enjoyed as part of EU membership if no agreement is signed.

UK negotiators also face the prospect of being bounced into a deal on unfavourable terms, as countries like Japan seek to use the reopening of talks to gain further concessions against the UK.
    ---> https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9580731.html

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112