Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FSC invite

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed047 View Post
    can you give an example of secrete/rare tracker with exclusive content that cannot be found else where ?!?!
    Uh, AoM and Exigo maybe? I was going to say HDBits, but their stuff trickles down to Usenet and FL.io easily.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    thewho's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed047 View Post
    can you give an example of secrete/rare tracker with exclusive content that cannot be found else where ?!?!
    Uh, AoM and Exigo maybe? I was going to say HDBits, but their stuff trickles down to Usenet and FL.io easily.
    Don't need be secret or rare to have good content, and yes there are places where I could say that you cannot find things at the same level or quality as other places and exclusives only for members which cannot be shared elsewhere and there are places where you can make friends and help or get helped. Just to mention a friendly place (myanonamouse.net)

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Yes that is one plus libgen or those ebook sites everything usually trickles down to the plebs... oh that's us. There is still other usenet sites and even torrent sites that barely get a mention.
    Last edited by yevgeny; 10-25-2020 at 12:05 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by thewho View Post
    Just to mention a friendly place (myanonamouse.net)
    MAM is indeed not secret or rare at all, since you can get in by doing an interview that essentially proves you read the site rules and know how to torrent. And their community is renowned for its genuine friendliness

Since e-books were mentioned, I'll leave this link iLOVENZB shared a few months ago. It's basically become my #1 way to finding them, and I don't even like Google, but usability and good results trump everything else.

https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=003753...46:szjag5vbefo

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    was FSC years ago lost my acct due too not on but im back and yes id like a shot of getting back on thanks
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    I suggest attempting to recover your previous account instead of hijacking someone else's request (which is very unlikely to be successful in any case).

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    I’ve always wonder where one could get e exclusive content as it’s impossible to get there.

Since e-books were mentioned, I'll leave this link iLOVENZB shared a few months ago. It's basically become my #1 way to finding them, and I don't even like Google, but usability and good results trump everything else.

https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=003753...46:szjag5vbefo
    That is a really nice finding. I use https://b-ok.lat/ to get books, maybe is not up to date but it has a lot of books.

Quote Originally Posted by weenden View Post
    was FSC years ago lost my acct due too not on but im back and yes id like a shot of getting back on thanks
    As anon said, try to recover your account the right way. I don it know if they got a support channel, but is better than having multiple accounts, most sites don’t allow that.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by L3tti View Post
    I’ve always wonder where one could get e exclusive content as it’s impossible to get there.
    I would start with RuTracker. They have a ton of lossless music, and while I can't guarantee you'll find Exigo would-be exclusives there, at least some of it is known to come from more private sites.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    I would start with RuTracker. They have a ton of lossless music, and while I can't guarantee you'll find Exigo would-be exclusives there, at least some of it is known to come from more private sites.
    As internals from others sites leak to the public, I thought maybe the same was for Exigo. But I agree with you!
    I do use RuTracker along with Deezer/Tidal/Qobuz and other DDL sites, meanwhile my tons of dead torrents still waiting for Waffles and Pedros to come back

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by L3tti View Post
    meanwhile my tons of dead torrents still waiting for Waffles and Pedros to come back
    Sadly, I don't expect Waffles to return at this point. To make things worse, the last memories of it that remain involve long downtimes, site bugs and hijacked accounts until the sysop vanished.

Wasn't Pedro's going through a redesign/rolling private beta or something?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast