Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: FSC invite

Mostly civil BT Rep: +3

Cool

Hi FST

I'm requesting for a FSC invite. I can provide links to other trackers if required. I want to join because I'm curious. I was on FTN before it went down if that's worth anything. Thanks for reading my request. Have a good day.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    Hi FST

I'm requesting for a FSC invite. Thanks for reading my request. Have a good day.
    You really need a GOOD DAY !

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    Hi FST

I'm requesting for a FSC invite. Thanks for reading my request. Have a good day.
    Thanks Magnum. It doesn't hurt to try. Are you on FSC, brother?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Hi FST

You need more than good luck, I heard is an awesome place too be !!
    Last edited by Enlightened; 12-21-2019 at 11:48 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    I heard is an awesome place too be !!
    Indeed, every member gets a mansion with two kidney-shaped swimming pools and a human chess board

Pleasantries aside, apparently the torrenting aspect of this tracker always sucked, and the community side of it has been dwindling in recent years due to posters going inactive without enough newcomers to pick up the slack. But I'm just saying bad things because I'm bitter (it has to be that), so all the best with your request (that rhymed!), I can't think of a reason that would make you unworthy.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

An argument can be made for being a member of PtP, RED and BTN because they are the best sources of certain specific content. Places like FSC on the other hand are purely ego driven as concerns membership. I guess if you want to remove all doubt that you're a douche then pursue away.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

An argument can be made for being a member of PtP, RED and BTN because they are the best sources of certain specific content. Places like FSC on the other hand are purely ego driven as concerns membership. I guess if you want to remove all doubt that you're a douche then pursue away.

Cannot make any Comparison to any of the Trackers you mentioned here with FSC,because I do not belong to any of these TRackers.
    Just going by the level of difficulty and "requirements" in getting in and with most, so called "Elite" Trackers,you really do not know untill you experience what
    the tracker has to offer until yu have been there for some time.
    Basically, his"curiosity" got the better of him and if he gets in,his ego with get stroke too.......LOL

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Cannot make any Comparison to any of the Trackers you mentioned here with FSC,because I do not belong to any of these TRackers.
    Just going by the level of difficulty and "requirements" in getting in and with most, so called "Elite" Trackers,you really do not know untill you experience what
    the tracker has to offer until yu have been there for some time.
    Basically, his"curiosity" got the better of him and if he gets in,his ego with get stroke too.......LOL
    What type of stroke are we talking about here? You need to be more specific.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Are you on FSC, brother?
    Fortunately.....yes!!!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Bump

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast