Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FSC invite

FSC, FTN, ScT, UK-T, FTWR, AoM, Exigo, CosaNostra, Revolt... back in the day no one had to pay for cable, they could get their entertainment from the BitTorrent section for free
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    FSC, FTN, ScT, UK-T, FTWR, AoM, Exigo, CosaNostra, Revolt... back in the day no one had to pay for cable, they could get their entertainment from the BitTorrent section for free
    Oh what I would do to have that magical feeling of seeing a rare and mystical FSC invite appear in my inbox out of nowhere!

Clicking that invite link, entering my username proudly in the invitation page and pressing the register button.

The excitement of clicking the invite confirmation and entering the home page to see all the news and members and torrents!

Wow what a feeling! I came LOL
    Last edited by soulreaper; 07-07-2020 at 08:17 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    being in torrenting since 2006, i dont think entering to FSC FTN FTWR was so easy , for other yep it was easy
    Vectoral FTW!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    I was offered invites to FTN and FSC out of the blue, but turned them down because the reviews made it clear they sucked weren't on par with TL, IPT or FL content-wise, and I would have never used the accounts. (I was also offered a CN invite on late '08 when they had ~600 members, again refusing it on similar grounds: what could such a small tracker have to offer? And considering the reputation they would later acquire along the way, I made the right decision )

FTWR, that one was tougher, but as I recall there were a few instances where they handed out invites to established members, so it was closer to the others than UK-T or AoM for example... actually, I think AoM is the only "level 10" tracker that remains, if anyone gives a fuck about levels still.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    When you posted all those acronyms it brought back some fstt nostalgia
    Last edited by yevgeny; 10-17-2020 at 09:20 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    Oh what I would do to have that magical feeling of seeing a rare and mystical FSC invite appear in my inbox out of nowhere!

Clicking that invite link, entering my username proudly in the invitation page and pressing the register button.

The excitement of clicking the invite confirmation and entering the home page to see all the news and members and torrents!

Wow what a feeling! I came LOL
    The value of these rare sites reside in being a member from the beginning so you know the people well and make some friends, there is no content bonus at all from these sites. joining theses places later (specially in current days of low to non activity) is pointless, you will visit the site one or two times then forget it (no content and only old people who are busy with their real life and are inactive/not interested in taking) . so if you can join this is cool, if not don't waste your brain RAMs thinking about them.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Thats mostly true but those sites sometimes have interesting content and that .. is what I meant to say
    Last edited by yevgeny; 10-17-2020 at 10:53 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    illusive's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I was offered invites to FTN and FSC out of the blue, but turned them down because the reviews made it clear they sucked weren't on par with TL, IPT or FL content-wise, and I would have never used the accounts. (I was also offered a CN invite on late '08 when they had ~600 members, again refusing it on similar grounds: what could such a small tracker have to offer? And considering the reputation they would later acquire along the way, I made the right decision )

FTWR, that one was tougher, but as I recall there were a few instances where they handed out invites to established members, so it was closer to the others than UK-T or AoM for example... actually, I think AoM is the only "level 10" tracker that remains, if anyone gives a fuck about levels still.
    jeeeeeeez

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    I wanna be on all these cool, secretive sites.

Gimme! Gimme!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by yevgeny View Post
    Thats mostly true but those sites sometimes have interesting content and that .. is what I meant to say
    can you give an example of secrete/rare tracker with exclusive content that cannot be found else where ?!?!, I think there is none

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast