Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1623242526

Thread: Pandemic

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    We don't celebrate the fourth of July at all. It's a septic tank thing. Like Barbs said.
    Now go away.

2. Lounge   -   #252
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #253
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! {Folks with NO Mask On} ... but you may feel a little sick."

alt.alternative.pinkfloyd.lyrics
    Last edited by Stehle; 07-13-2020 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Thanks... I needed that.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. ― Hunter S. Thompson

4. Lounge   -   #254
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Finally... On the way home from work he ex noticed a myriad of C-19 testing sites and contact tracing sites located at various locations along her journey homeward.

(Closest just 3 miles away.)

This is probably something not out of the ordinary to many of you, but comes in the form of a mixed blessing to where we live. So far the remoteness left us feeling... well safer.

I really intend to stay optimistic in the wake of all that's happening here now. Other parts of the globe I visit share stories and links of what is happening in their neck of the woods.

Just please wear a mask, socially distance.. whatever and lets put this to rest. Thanks.
    Last edited by Stehle; 07-25-2020 at 04:12 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #255
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #256
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    So very sad...

(...and I always believed seeing squirrels around the farm were well... lucky.)
    Last edited by Stehle; 08-08-2020 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Just we needed... thanks Idol.... me thinks.

7. Lounge   -   #257
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Stehle View Post
    Just please wear a mask, socially distance.. whatever and lets put this to rest. Thanks.
    I just had to ask someone to wear a mask.

The state had completely locked down outside visitations. The mother of the individual I care for had to wait 2-3 months to see her son. Finally, the state loosened restrictions for visitation on the condition that: masks be warn, hands washed, and temperature taken.

Simple, right??

Nope-- mothor goes straight to her son without washing her hands, nor getting her temperature checked; step-dad (ex-cop) wasn't wearing a mask, but went straight to the bathroom. While he was in there, mom informed us that he was 'exempt' because he has a lung thing. He came out of the bathroom, with washed hands! but didn't bother with the temp check, and re-informed me of his 'condition'. Tense moment, but I explained that his 'exemption' didn't protect their son. He grudgeningly went out to his car.

We (literally nobody) gets paid enough to deal with these self-righteous fuckheads.

I could tell that he'd made a fight out of it elsewhere... good fucking gawd!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Never go in against a Canadian when maple syrup is on the line.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1623242526