Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Pandemic

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    We don't celebrate the fourth of July at all. It's a septic tank thing. Like Barbs said.
    Now go away.

2. Lounge   -   #252
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #253
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! {Folks with NO Mask On} ... but you may feel a little sick."

alt.alternative.pinkfloyd.lyrics
    Last edited by Stehle; 07-13-2020 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Thanks... I needed that.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

4. Lounge   -   #254
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Finally... On the way home from work he ex noticed a myriad of C-19 testing sites and contact tracing sites located at various locations along her journey homeward.

(Closest just 3 miles away.)

This is probably something not out of the ordinary to many of you, but comes in the form of a mixed blessing to where we live. So far the remoteness left us feeling... well safer.

I really intend to stay optimistic in the wake of all that's happening here now. Other parts of the globe I visit share stories and links of what is happening in their neck of the woods.

Just please wear a mask, socially distance.. whatever and lets put this to rest. Thanks.
    Last edited by Stehle; 07-25-2020 at 04:12 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #255
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #256
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    So very sad...

(...and I always believed seeing squirrels around the farm were well... lucky.)
    Last edited by Stehle; 08-08-2020 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Just we needed... thanks Idol.... me thinks.

7. Lounge   -   #257
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Stehle View Post
    Just please wear a mask, socially distance.. whatever and lets put this to rest. Thanks.
    I just had to ask someone to wear a mask.

The state had completely locked down outside visitations. The mother of the individual I care for had to wait 2-3 months to see her son. Finally, the state loosened restrictions for visitation on the condition that: masks be warn, hands washed, and temperature taken.

Simple, right??

Nope-- mothor goes straight to her son without washing her hands, nor getting her temperature checked; step-dad (ex-cop) wasn't wearing a mask, but went straight to the bathroom. While he was in there, mom informed us that he was 'exempt' because he has a lung thing. He came out of the bathroom, with washed hands! but didn't bother with the temp check, and re-informed me of his 'condition'. Tense moment, but I explained that his 'exemption' didn't protect their son. He grudgeningly went out to his car.

We (literally nobody) gets paid enough to deal with these self-righteous fuckheads.

I could tell that he'd made a fight out of it elsewhere... good fucking gawd!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #258
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Today, I've been tested for COVID-19. Pray for me!
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

9. Lounge   -   #259
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    Today, I've been tested for COVID-19.
    You mean tested again, if page 1 of this thread is to be believed.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. Lounge   -   #260
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Yeah, first test came out negative not positive as I posted. This time I think I won't be so lucky. The symptoms are so eloquent. I'm waiting the results.
    Last edited by dion09529; 12-13-2020 at 08:12 AM.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 ... LastLast