Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 243132333435 LastLast

Thread: Pandemic

dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Liar! I have 20 bucks in my pocket right now.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

2. Lounge   -   #332
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Still masks on where I am. Even on your own, walking down the street. However, you can sit in a bar or restaurant with 100s of other people and you can take it off. Genious.
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #333
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Apparently we can hug people from today.

That can fuck right off. I didn't hug people before the pandemic, and I don't intend to start now.

(and my mask is staying firmly on when I'm out and about, you can be sure of that)

4. Lounge   -   #334
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Keeping masks on here too...

(You really don't know where others have been.)
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

5. Lounge   -   #335
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    I've heard that vaccinated people shed protein spikes that create infertility and impotence in unvaccinated people. So everyone better keep their masks on; especially those patriots among us who stand up to Sleepy Joe and don't intend to introduce those 5G microchips into their bloodstream. Can't let the US turn into a literal breeding ground for those leftwing extremists!

6. Lounge   -   #336
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Oh frack!!!!!!

(...pick me off rhe flur... I canna type!!)
    Last edited by Stehle; 05-17-2021 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Crazy Train! ...chit!
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

7. Lounge   -   #337
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    I've heard that vaccinated people shed protein spikes that create infertility and impotence in unvaccinated people. So everyone better keep their masks on; especially those patriots among us who stand up to Sleepy Joe and don't intend to introduce those 5G microchips into their bloodstream. Can't let the US turn into a literal breeding ground for those leftwing extremists!
    All Bill Gates' fault.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. Lounge   -   #338
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Adjunct thought:

Anthony Fauci = not acquainted w/Deep State.

I think he's a floater, sort of a veggie-turd, if you will...
    I was wrong, eh?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. Lounge   -   #339
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    My precise thoughts.

More-or-less.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. Lounge   -   #340
    5 days left for my 2nd vaccine dose. And I can't vook an appointment for it co the system doesn't show any centers for vaccination anymore. Why the fuck do these idiots even have the a website and a mobile app if this is the shit they're gonna pull.

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 243132333435 LastLast