Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Lite Users Get Banned From Fasttrack Network

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Did you just come back from vaction? This is old news!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    I just checked k-lite, and it still works strong for me. But I did go get the latest update and install it, and I am having NO PROBLEMS.

To everyone that thinks K-lite is gone for good. Click on this link below and update your software. You will be fine.

http://kppdate.kickme.to/

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    We ain't been kicked off yet in fact it's busy again, users may be down but still plenty of P2P trading going on

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    yes! i knew klite would never be dead. no one can stop us.

U RNT LEET LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Double Agent
    my klite works like normal even witout the update

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Yes, it's old news but this is this first time I've heard that the network will bar KL users from becoming supernodes. I've gotta say that the way my puter has acted since I forced supernode points to this being true.
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by guit_steel@11 December 2003 - 22:27
    I've gotta say that the way my puter has acted since I forced supernode points to this being true.

Why? What's the problem?

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    The first night I forced supernode no problems.

Yesterday I had to disconnect for awhile and when I re-connected I was the only user in the node. Tried jumping nodes a bit and still the status didn't change. I left it alone for a couple of hours to see if users would be added, they weren't. So while KL was running I turned off supernode and then re-forced. Node showed 71k users but an hour later it was down to 44k users and an hour after that was only showing me again.

I went through the process of stopping and starting supernode again after this. This time it listed over 3 million users but checking back in this morning I see that again I'm the only user.

What good is being a node is I can only direct folk to my files? Sadly it's not an inconvenience for me b/c FT stopped being useful to me months ago. But out of loyalty to KL I was hoping to at least prolong access for others until other options became available. Personally, once KL is gone from FT, so am I. I'm not going to pump files into the network to boost Sharman's bottom line.
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by guit_steel@12 December 2003 - 12:04
    The first night I forced supernode no problems.

Yesterday I had to disconnect for awhile and when I re-connected I was the only user in the node.  Tried jumping nodes a bit and still the status didn't change.  I left it alone for a couple of hours to see if users would be added, they weren't.  So while KL was running I turned off supernode and then re-forced.  Node showed 71k users but an hour later it was down to 44k users and an hour after that was only showing me again.

I went through the process of stopping and starting supernode again after this.  This time it listed over 3 million users but checking back in this morning I see that again I'm the only user.

What good is being a node is I can only direct folk to my files?  Sadly it's not an inconvenience for me b/c FT stopped being useful to me months ago.  But out of loyalty to KL I was hoping to at least prolong access for others until other options became available.  Personally, once KL is gone from FT, so am I.  I'm not going to pump files into the network to boost Sharman's bottom line.
    You need to open kazupernodes, click on file, probably you will see only your ip noted... If that is so, click on the menu, "open Sn list", then you will probably see two files...Click on the top one and you will have a complete list of addreses, no longer will you feel alone....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast