Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Where Any African Riaa?

internet.news
    I do not know but do you think there is an African Music Association?
    And what is the name?

I think Africa has bigger problems with violence - they cannot allow to
    stop sharing it is more important for them now as ever...

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Bored huh ?

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    cappella(m)'s Avatar Poster
    hehe..that's pretty funny..But I know that there's an italian, holland and german and french riaa or however its called. Itailian providers already monitor users I heard. but I didn't heard that someone was caught , yet..

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    internet.news
    In Germany there is an organisation called GEMA, but it is not the same
    as the RIAA - they take care that e.g. Radio Stations or at Parties for each played
    song a fee will be payed...

and they taking care of the copyright of the Lyrics...

GEMA = Gesellschaft für musikalische Aufführungs- und mechanische Vervielfältigungsrechte

means: Organisation for music performance/broadcasting and mechanic
    right to copy it several times/Copyrights...

http://www.gema.de

They have an image of their office building, which is located in munich, I have
    to get there and see the building and make a photo of me standing so close to the huge GEMA!!! hehe!!!

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Sure I know what Gema is..it's not only in germany. On many cds I saw the Gema sign.
    hehe ) I lived in Munich for a while .. but I don't know that there is any Gema building there..I think the European Patent office is there..or however it's called.
    Yeah even my favourite Cappella CD has a Gema sign!!
    bus still : the providers should stop monitoring their customers !! That's also against any laws !

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    i've got a list of national record industry assoc here (south africa, nigeria etc)
    http://www.peerguardian.net/forums/i...showtopic=1403

and in that general section lists of anti p2p orgs in general (pg forum requires registration)

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    internet.news
    Originally posted by cappella(m)@28 November 2003 - 15:13
    Sure I know what Gema is..it's not only in germany. On many cds I saw the Gema sign.
    hehe ) I lived in Munich for a while .. but I don't know that there is any Gema building there..I think the European Patent office is there..or however it's called.
    Yeah even my favourite Cappella CD has a Gema sign!!
    bus still : the providers should stop monitoring their customers !! That's also against any laws !
    I think that is done - monitoring - if something like paedohilia issues or violent
    crimes are going to happen... normally log files are being deleted I think...

But true you are right!

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    hmmm .. .hehe what about a russian RIAA ?? In russia they have most of the pirated movies and cds..just checkout this site..there you can download any music album for just $0,5 !!
    club.mp3search.ru
    and it's fully legal by the russian law how i read.. You just need a credit card or a paypal account than you can buy every download every album with good quality for just $0,5 or may be $0,7
    What do you think about it ??

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    internet.news
    Originally posted by cappella(m)@30 November 2003 - 00:39
    hmmm .. .hehe what about a russian RIAA ?? In russia they have most of the pirated movies and cds..just checkout this site..there you can download any music album for just $0,5 !!
    club.mp3search.ru
    and it's fully legal by the russian law how i read.. You just need a credit card or a paypal account than you can buy every download every album with good quality for just $0,5 or may be $0,7
    What do you think about it ??
    In russia there is great contrast:

~many people having great success, earning much money...
    ~and many poor homeless people (shit, it is very cold there&#33

But the most russian sites and polish site are loading here in germany
    very slow

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    many russian sites are loading pretty quickly.. but the great thing is that on russian sites you can find a lot of stuff and the russian sites will never be closed and russian servers will never be shuted down.. that's what's great on russian sites.. may be when there would be a russian filesharing community.. I mean when servers would be in russia... either the riaa or someone else could stop this. Russia is a country where they don't care about copyrights and other stuff like this.

just check out this site..club.mp3search.ru
    It's completely in english.. how I said an albuum cost about $0.50 and a song about 0,05 cents.. U also can load up your account by phome with an number which costs some euros per minute...
    and then we can share those files on kazaa..there are sure no fake files

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast