Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: How Do You Feel About Some Of My Posts?

MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    i don't know what "this" means in your statement. so i can't answer.
    i don't feel nearly as young as i used to, because i'm not.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    By "Each to their own" I mean , you post what you want, some people will be nasty to you for it, some will ignor it and some will be nice, it does'nt matter, you feel you want to post something then post it, if people read it and get pissed off cos they think it's crap then it's their problem not yours

Trying to help people is not always a good thing, some people need and want help but refuse to acept it.

Just be yourself

Some people will dissagree, a few people don't like the way I post...........tough, this is me, like me or lump me, I'm not changing and neither should you

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #33
    internet.news
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@27 November 2003 - 23:55
    i don't know what "this" means in your statement.  so i can't answer. i don't feel nearly as young as i used to, because i'm not.
    you wanted to tell me some more racist one and mentioned: "he's to young for that!" then I said: Ej man, I am just 20 years old, come tell me...

JONNO_CELEBS: Your just human (or alien?), yes you maybe right some people
    who need help and do not want help - but if they say they do not want help they feel more comfortable without help. I mean, I would not run behind ppl and offer them several times my help - I hope you can imagine what I mean: in german: aufdrängen - probably one or two times

4. Lounge   -   #34
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Erm you do realise I'm standing up for you here right?

And please, call me Jonno

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #35
    sha're -- i was talking to scribblec but by the time i hit the "add reply" button some people had already posted ahead of me. i edited the post, check and see. so i was talking to him, not you. sorry for the confusion, sha're.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    To begin with, i thought you might be an alter ego of one of the board members; a truly brilliant wind up. Your posts are usually quite bizzarre, but in a non intentionally offbeat and comical way. For example, entering a heated flame war, just to say "interesting......". This winds a lot of people up, but i find it quite funny - maybe that's because it winds people up, i don't know.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    interesting......

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Ok, how about this... I feel it's frustrating to communicate with you, internet.news. The replies you provide don't tell me that you even understand what i'm saying.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    @Jonno - Stop picking on internet-news!!!

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@27 November 2003 - 23:08
    interesting......

Seriouslt though, i think this guy is an accidental comedy genius. Look at his interpretation of Jonno's thread, what a totally bizzarre answer.....

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast