Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: How Do You Feel About Some Of My Posts?

MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    i agree, LTJBukem.

only thing is, i couldn't resist slipping that in there. the temptation was too great

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    @MediaSlayer.

Well i'm just glad that you can share your thoughts openly; nice dreams.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    internet.news
    Originally posted by LTJBukem@28 November 2003 - 00:06
    To begin with, i thought you might be an alter ego of one of the board members; a truly brilliant wind up. Your posts are usually quite bizzarre, but in a non intentionally offbeat and comical way. For example, entering a heated flame war, just to say "interesting......". This winds a lot of people up, but i find it quite funny - maybe that's because it winds people up, i don't know.

No, in the last time I put up this interesings several times due to two resons:

1.Becasue some posts are interesting...
    2.I want to get a little more posts - is it wrong to think so?

My answers are not funny: my thoughts are serious! and if you do not understand please ask and I will try to explain it to you...

4. Lounge   -   #44
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by LTJBukem+27 November 2003 - 23:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LTJBukem &#064; 27 November 2003 - 23:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MediaSlayer@27 November 2003 - 23:08
    interesting......

Seriouslt though, i think this guy is an accidental comedy genius. Look at his interpretation of Jonno&#39;s thread, what a totally bizzarre answer.....

[/b][/quote]
    What thread?? Or are you talking about my post in this thread?

@Sam........stop stiring ya git

Jonno B)

Edit @ Internet........I&#39;m not sure if you&#39;re male or female so.........Dude/ette chill out, don&#39;t take so much to heart, we&#39;re telling you that you&#39;re ok stop trying to fight it
    If someone says you make them laugh, thats good, you&#39;re making someone happy
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I&#39;ll have my say, as I&#39;ve said quite a lot recently that wasn&#39;t exactly the friendliest I&#39;d say to any member

net.news - My honest view is that you have a good heart and you tries your best to fit in with the rest of the regulars - Despite recent problems, even I can see that It&#39;s just a case of that you&#39;re sticking your foot in it too much in a lot of places.

Try not to fit in so much and let it happen naturally - Then you might be a great member

And have a few more original thoughts often

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Originally posted by internet.news
    No, in the last time I put up this interesings several times due to two resons:

1.Becasue some posts are interesting...

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+27 November 2003 - 23:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 27 November 2003 - 23:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by LTJBukem@27 November 2003 - 23:17
    <!--QuoteBegin-MediaSlayer
    @27 November 2003 - 23:08
    interesting......

Seriouslt though, i think this guy is an accidental comedy genius. Look at his interpretation of Jonno&#39;s thread, what a totally bizzarre answer.....

What thread?? Or are you talking about my post in this thread?

@Sam........stop stiring ya git

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
    Oh, now i&#39;m getting confused. I meant post, sorry.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    internet.news
    I think it is an really amazing discussion emerging

Ok, I am getting mad of thie "interesting"...

interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting

9. Lounge   -   #49
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    @LTJ..........I thought thats what you meant, I was confused by reply but did&#39;nt want to offend him/her/it

@IN........you&#39;re starting to worry me

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #50
    @internet.news.

Please could you post that photo of you sharing your thoughts openly, i think it&#39;s taken outside your university.

I think it might allay some cynicism.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast