Thread: nzbstars.com

Question Mark

Been loving this website nzbstars.com for getting nzb's to use in my newsreader. They have tv, movies, books, basically everything but all of a sudden I can only download 192 bytes of an nzb file which isn't enough to work in my newsreader. Every download I do for every category for an nzb file stops at 192 bytes. Anyone ever had this happen and/or know how to fix it. Much appreciated.......

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    That sounds like a small response to your request. Wireshark it and see what it is saying (I would guess at such a small size that it is a reject)

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Poster
    I just grabbed a large file, so it must be on your end. Try using a different browser. What reader & browser are you using?

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    "stars" started working again after not working for a week. I had tried 3 different browsers and just about everything else I could think of including my own systems preferences but I think the problem was on the Stars end. Hard to know for sure but at least it is back to working again. Thanks for the responses.........

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
    I had tried ... my own systems preferences but I think the problem was on the Stars end.
    The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars
    But in ourselves, that we are underlings.
    Shakespeare, Julius Caesar, Act 1 Scene 2.

Life imitates Art, but sometimes refutes it.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    nzbstars working really well for me

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by chuubaka View Post
    nzbstars working really well for me
    I wish that i could say the same!!, for the last four days I haven't even been able to get it up or open their download page. All I seem to get is

"The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an Error Document to handle the request.". So any help for a complete novice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."