Thread: Needing Help Finding Torrent Or Free Ebook Download Frugal Living For Dummies

I have been looking all over the place for the free torrent or free download for the ebook called "Frugal Living For Dummies" if someone knows where I can download this for free or get the torrent file I would be greatly appreciated if you could point me in the correct direction.

I have found many other "Dummies" series ebooks in collections and individual ebooks but I can't find this one and I know there is a ebook version because I found it for sale online.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Took a little work, but I found it. Since you can't receive PMs, I've just sent the link through a forum warning.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    can i have it too pm

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by toseabul View Post
    can i have it too pm
    The file is in my other computer, but I'll upload it for you shortly.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Warning: Do Not Direct Download or Torrent Without a VPN.
    Last edited by anon; 10-16-2020 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Removed spam link

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by filesharing01 View Post
    Warning: Do Not Direct Download or Torrent Without a VPN.
    I live in Mordor, the cops are too busy taking bribes to arrest me for torrenting lolicon hentai

Pleasantries aside, direct downloads a.k.a. file hosts are pretty safe since there is no uploading or P2P involved, and most use HTTPS hiding content from passive surveillance. Unless there is collusion between the host and copyright agencies (which would quickly result in the former going out of business) or you're involved in some really heavy duty shit that makes the feds subpoena the host for IP logs as part of an investigation (unlikely to occur for downloading a copy of Mulan), you don't need a VPN for those.

For throwaway uploads, I like https://tmp.ninja/ and https://file.io/ since they automatically destroy files and claim not to keep any logs in the first place. tmp.ninja uses blob transfers and has a crypto miner on their download page, but they're also considered trustworthy by TPB and I haven't found any better alternatives.