Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Do You Still Use Private Trackers?

Quote Originally Posted by Drifter View Post
    current elite trackers
    My advice: don't waste your time. The content is good, but at this point they're not worth the effort you must make to get in.

The praise for FL is factual. Rank up your MAM account and you'll find it offered on their invite forum. Also, don't underestimate RuTracker, DHT search engines, DDL forums, Usenet and eMule
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    You are the worst used-car salesman ever.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Well, what happened to the best?

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    I bet he at least would mention his own product in the sales pitch.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    My life has been pretty easy ever since I left the private trackers. No more hassle of uploads, maintaining the ratio, invites and other stuff related to the private trackers. Who's got time for all the shit anymore? I find all the staff I want on DDL sites. For Music, there are some very good bots over at telegram. Also, left MVgroup, now I get all the documentaries from quest. The only private tracker I'm still a member of is Avistaz only because they don't disable the accounts for inactivity but I only go there to fetch the subs I can't find elsewhere.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    My life has been pretty easy ever since I left the private trackers. No more hassle of uploads, maintaining the ratio, invites and other stuff related to the private trackers. Who's got time for all the shit anymore?
    Private trackers.jpg

With that said, "a large chunk of Reddit at least" may be an acceptable answer.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    current elite trackers
    My advice: don't waste your time. The content is good, but at this point they're not worth the effort you must make to get in.

The praise for FL is factual. Rank up your MAM account and you'll find it offered on their invite forum. Also, don't underestimate RuTracker, DHT search engines, DDL forums, Usenet and eMule
    Will get power user rank on MAM in a couple of days and then I can apply for FL invite. Do they still require your MAM account to be 5 months old?

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Do they still require your MAM account to be 5 months old?
    Recruitment is de facto suspended, but unofficial giveaways are done often and have no hard requirements.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Yeah, I can now access the unofficial giveaway thread. Now waiting for someone to offer it.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Mostly using secret cinema
    Can't believe this site is still around. Isn't it an old one? Or am I thinking of cinema obscura?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast