Thread: Please suggest me good and resonable gaming pc

hello

i want new gaming pc, please suggest me good and reasonable gaming pc with specifications and features with graphic card.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Personally i would suggest CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme VR. The cyberpowerpc are the best gaming PC that can handel all modern PC games.
    The specifications are
    CPU: i9-9900k | RAM: 16GB DDR4 | Hard Drive: 1TB PCI-E |OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit | GPU: RTX 2070 | Free Keyboard and gaming mouse.
    Last edited by batwa; 07-25-2020 at 12:03 PM.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Damn these are good specs. Back some days, when I was building a PC here is what me or anyone in that area would do. Specify my limits (maximum and minimum budget). Select parts and pieces based on their prices and power. Finally, assemble from these parts what its your needs and price range then go and buy them. The last step includes final decision so reviews are watched, info are gathered.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    You need to be more specific in what you want. If you don’t know what specs you need (processor, ram, graphics card), then be specific on what games you play. Different games have different requirements.