Thread: Buttons and images help

Hi,

A couple of days ago, all the buttons (Images) disappeared from FST for me. For example, in NZBs tab, all the category buttons to the left of the nzbs are gone. Also, the smaller action buttons right beside the release (download nzb for example) are gone too. Pretty much all images. I know where the download button is, so I click there and it still works, just no images. I am not running adblock on FST and have never had a problem with the site until now maybe it is something with my rig. I am running the newest version of Firefox and Windows 10. Thanks for any help!
    M
    Tried it with Chrome as well and same problem...
    Last edited by Monk3; 07-26-2020 at 03:50 AM.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Seems to be not just you. I have the same issue.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    The subdomains that serve static content are currently non-functional. See Caballero's post or run the attached program (Windows only) for a fix.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Thanks!

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    x00's Avatar Dev Team
    Should be good to go on the images now.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Yes, images and scripts are working again The advertisement subdomain remains down, but in the meantime, it's still possible to support us through the following link.

"I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Thank you both again. The ads were off while we were sorting this. Though unfortunately those ads generate near nothing. Most likely we are pulling some or all of them in bit...

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Thanks for fixing it!
    M