Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is your Immersive Learning Experience in this COVID-19 sutiation?

Unsure

With the interest side swelling up phenomenally, organizations in this space are in critical need of embracing computerized implies in their quest for higher client obtaining and maintenance. In our current reality where e-learning is turning out to be progressively shopper (student) centered, organizations are searching for answers on the most proficient method to keep the end-client shared through better commitment. Any one can share there thought son how E learning can be benefited, in this COVID-19

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    I learned my faithful Logitech mouse model LX7 was most likely made in Canada and that I am not allowed to go there and buy any... they're over $50USD online here.

(I was hoping to pass a few on to the grand kids with their new refurbished laptops to enhance their E-Learning experience as I was very happy with that beneficial experience myself here.)
    Last edited by Stehle; 07-29-2020 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Luved me mouse.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Stehle View Post
    I learned my faithful Logitech mouse model LX7 was most likely made in Canada and that I am not allowed to go there and buy any... they're over $50USD online here.
    I have had lots of computer mice over the years, and I can recommend the Logitech M90. Basic but durable as fuck, and goes for around $10.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I have had lots of computer mice over the years, and I can recommend the Logitech M90. Basic but durable as fuck, and goes for around $10.

Thanks anon I bought a few a long, long time ago.. worked on other folks machines and I was always happy to get back to mine. It was special. I tore an old one apart to see who and what made it... well special to me. Big "Canada" found inside. {sigh}

Ordered one close to it... it should be here tomorrow.

It could be I was a righty, but since the health issues I'm southpaw all the way now.
    Last edited by Stehle; 07-29-2020 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Could have been it's weight.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Basic but durable as fuck, and goes for around $10.
    Just like Canadian women...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Never go in against a Canadian when maple syrup is on the line.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Basic but durable as fuck, and goes for around $10.
    Just like Canadian women...
    First smile of the day.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    I learned yesterday that retail stores are so desperate for sales locally, they actually sent a van to deliver a friggin wireless mouse.

(Not mail, a van! I must see if the others where delivered the same way.)

On a sad note... the scrolly wheel feels like it has a flat. {sigh}
    Last edited by Stehle; 07-31-2020 at 07:49 PM. Reason: "Leave it on the porch!"

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Last edited by Stehle; 07-31-2020 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Refurbs?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Stehle View Post
    I find it highly suspect. A 17 year old boy hacks iinto Twitter to target mostlly political accounts instead of those of instagram models and rappers? In exactly what world? You'll have to come up with a better cover story than that, Putin.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    i learned that masks are very annoying and uncomfortable especially on hot days..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast