Thread: Kazaa Wont Run!

When using kazaa lite, my computer crashed! since then when i start kazaa it keeps saying 'out of memory' and keeps printing messages everywhere! i have tried uninstalling kazaa lite and installing it again but the same problem occurs!
    I have emptied my shared folder but the same happens!
    Lots of printed messages come up saying that kazaa can't open data256 in db folder, but my db folder is nowhere to be found! the problem may be that i have no db folder! can someone help?
    Thanx

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Forum Star
    See the FAQ for the location of your DB folder.

Delete all files that are in it.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    i have searched all the places the db folder could be (the ones shown in the faq) and i still cant find it! HELP!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Search for .db files with the windows search tool and delete it.

If this won't help you, then...

Uninstall and then install K-Lite again, and when installing check the option to rewrite all reg key so any and all values will return to default.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by thegizzledizzle@27 November 2003 - 19:44
    i have searched all the places the db folder could be (the ones shown in the faq) and i still cant find it! HELP!
    you need to enable the "show hidden files" in your folder optins

in your folder go to tools>folder options>view> here check the box for ?show hidden files then start looking for the db folder, now you will see the applications data which was hidden before