Thread: Prince Of Persia Sands Of Time

I just saw the commercial for the game and it looked amazing, is as good as it looks or is it just another exageration of a weak game? (No one else seems to be talking about it)

2. Games   -   #2
    sucks monkey balls wonder why i ever bought it

p.s its one of those games that you either love or hate

3. Games   -   #3
    muchspl2
    only cause its not available to download, YET

just wait, and it will be 10 threads on it like every other big game that drops

4. Games   -   #4
    Its so on suprnova though Heh heh, thats weird no one else knows...

5. Games   -   #5
    muchspl2
    sweet, heres a torrent
    Code:
    http://69.93.27.226/~suprnova//torrents/653/PRINCE.OF.PERSIA.THE.SANDS.OF.TIME-DEViANCE_[bt-gm]_[EFnet].torrent

I am thankfull of suprnova

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by xbballplaya223x@28 November 2003 - 00:01
    sucks monkey balls wonder why i ever bought it
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    sweet, heres a torrent
    _[EFnet].torrent]http://69.93.27.226/~suprnova//torrents/653/PRINCE.OF.PERSIA.THE.SANDS.OF.TIME-DEViANCE_[bt-gm]_[EFnet].torrent
    Yupp yupp suprnova pwns again... Lots of seeds too whoa but i dunno if ima bother

7. Games   -   #7
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    I played the demo at Best Buy and I thought it was pretty good. The one complaint I have is the same problem nearly all 3D platformers have and that's camera control. You're running along and you turn left or right and all of a sudden you can't see where you're going because the camera is no longer behind you. But other than that, the graphics are cool, the controls are tight, and the moves are sweet, especially wall walking and the ability to rewind time. It's like a grown-up version of Zelda. I look forward to playing the full game.