Thread: Cycling torrent or any other way to watch Tour de France

KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Hi,

I'm looking for a way to watch full stages of the Tour de France as it was removed from cable TV in Canada for the years to come... Having to pay 150$ is a bit a ripoff if you don't really watch the other tours.

It seems like torrentleech and IPTorrents will have 45 minutes highlights, but if anyone has access to something like cyclingtorrents, would be great! If you are aware of any watch to watch it at a reasonable price with replays on demand (Eurosports doesn't accept my credit card behind a vpn...), would be great too!

Thx

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    cyclingtorrents.nl is invite-only, but they say you can contact them at cycling-AT-cyclingtorrents-DOT-nl if you "need help signing up"... maybe they'll invite you if you ask nicely?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Unless something has changed, the only way for a member to be given an invite on cyclingtorrents is to request one from staff. Even then you are only allowed two and unfortunately I've already used both of mine.

Suggest tiz-cycling-live . Quality of streams vary but they generally stream any race available. Honestly, I prefer this to watching an after the fact torrent even given the inevitable shortcomings.

Actually watching the first stage on tiz right now.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-29-2020 at 02:42 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Thanks guys, I'm watching it with France.tv and a VPN. It's quite good so far and you can watch replays if needed. Plus it's French Enjoy the Tour!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    The female commentator on France 3 is hawt.
    Respect my lack of authority.