Thread: Rapidgator vs Debrid services

Question Mark

I only download from ddl sites. I've never torrented. I don't upload. I use Rapidgator Premium with absolutely no problems. It's getting time for me to resubscribe. Is there any way to save on a subscription for them? Do any of the so called 'promo codes' really work? Why does everyone always say get a debrid service instead. I've tried several in the past, they never live up to the hype, won't give you premium on sites they say they support, and it seems to slow down the few that will actually download. That's why I stick with RG. It's been problem free for me. Am I missing something, or are the debrid sites for veteran users that torrent and the like? Thanks for reading!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by imptsd View Post
    I use Rapidgator Premium with absolutely no problems. It's getting time for me to resubscribe. Is there any way to save on a subscription for them? Do any of the so called 'promo codes' really work?
    Open a support ticket telling them you're interested in renewing but want to know if they have any active discounts or deals. Usually there's one readied for these cases and you may not even need to threaten to downgrade or cancel your subscription Promo codes are apparently given away for free, so as long as you can find a working one for the plan of your choice, I don't see the potential catch.

Why does everyone always say get a debrid service instead. I've tried several in the past, they never live up to the hype, won't give you premium on sites they say they support, and it seems to slow down the few that will actually download.
    Well, that's not how it's supposed to be. The attractive of debrids is gaining premium access to many hosts for a single and small fee; perhaps with some limitations, but still much better than a regular free user and for less money than it would cost to get "real" premium everywhere. If that's not what you received, then you either signed up for shitty services or had bad luck I can't recommend any particular one, but reviews and ranking sites exist if you want to give them another go. Most uploaders have Rapidgator as their #1 host, though.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Thanks for all the information. It was Lksnpy that I had trouble with. I appreciate the help, thanks!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Is there still free leech for RG out there?.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Forget it - most of those relied on compromised accounts, which Rapidgator started cracking down on around two years ago. Your best options are to either pay for a debrid (make sure they support RG with acceptable limits and customer reviews are good) or buy premium directly and split the bill with someone else who's interested (cheapest plan is $15 for 1 TB and 30 days).
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."