Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nuking Threads

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by jetje+13 February 2003 - 06:17--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetje @ 13 February 2003 - 06:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--[O][T]@13 February 2003 - 06:05
    Dont get Me wrong....I only told GS1969 what members can&#39;t do
    Moderators can do most things though&#33;

You forgot one important one though, you can edit your own post. if you need it to be deleted just fill that in. Most of them will be deleted. But if not there&#39;s just a post saying "please delete...&#33;"
    Before going on, NeoS and FC, if i find 5 of those from you within the 1st two days i personally gonna come after you 2
    [/quote]

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Originally posted by jetje+13 February 2003 - 06:17--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetje @ 13 February 2003 - 06:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--[O][T]@13 February 2003 - 06:05
    Dont get Me wrong....I only told GS1969 what members can&#39;t do
    Moderators can do most things though&#33;

You forgot one important one though, you can edit your own post. if you need it to be deleted just fill that in. Most of them will be deleted. But if not there&#39;s just a post saying "please delete...&#33;"
    Before going on, NeoS and FC, if i find 5 of those from you within the 1st two days i personally gonna come after you 2
    [/quote]
    roflmao

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by GS1969@12 February 2003 - 16:41
    hey,
    There&#39;s a lot of crap on this board and I would just like to clean up some of my own useless bytes.&nbsp; You dweebs can ramble on about tamogochi or whatever you boys are playing with now, but there is a lot of good information in here that gets buried under message board diarrhea.&nbsp;

Can only the moderator delete topics or does the person who started the topic have any control other than editing single posts?

G
    BKK
    I agree with you completely, but you COULD have said it more subtle.

The spamming/flaming/postwhoring members are been taken care of at the moment, they got negative comments from others and there are discussions being held about this problem.

Beware GS1969: next time the Board Gods will unleash thunder and lightning over you&#33;

@Soul814: Get back in your sand box&#33;

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    damn children at play

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    well, i&#39;d like the ability to delete my own posts...

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    Originally posted by kAb@13 February 2003 - 17:26
    well, i&#39;d like the ability to delete my own posts...
    Well, what if, lets say I create a topic. Then I manage to get 637 replies to it with 34000 views. Now, when I delete my very first post, would the entire topic be deleted or just the post? So, I dont think we need that power... Anyways, just edit the posts you make...

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    Yeah it would be a nice feature, but some people might abuse it. Besides, if you make a mistake like a double post, the mods or administrators can delete it.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    Originally posted by SuperJude™@12 February 2003 - 10:48
    On second thought I will NOT point out that this is the nature of message boards.

Nope. Not gonna say it.

And I am CERTAINLY not going to point out how tactless it seems for somebody with 6 posts to start telling Paul and VB how to run the board.

Matter of fact I&#39;m not saying anything at all&#33;

Hey Welcome To K-Lite
    I&#39;m not saying anything.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    Originally posted by Nobody1234+13 February 2003 - 21:07--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nobody1234 @ 13 February 2003 - 21:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--SuperJude™@12 February 2003 - 10:48
    On second thought I will NOT point out that this is the nature of message boards.

Nope. Not gonna say it.

And I am CERTAINLY not going to point out how tactless it seems for somebody with 6 posts to start telling Paul and VB how to run the board.

Matter of fact I&#39;m not saying anything at all&#33;

Hey Welcome To K-Lite
    I&#39;m not saying anything. [/b][/quote]
    Yea, not sayin a word... nope.. but he&#39;s a just Nobody so you don&#39;t have to listen to him...
    LOL jokin jokin

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Why not say anything? as Bender said he coulda brought it more sutile but fact is why not discuss the form or the way we could make a better board? Nothing wrong with that. New assigned people can have a "fresh" look at things. B)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast