Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Nuking Threads

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by jetje@14 February 2003 - 05:41
    Why not say anything? as Bender said he coulda brought it more sutile but fact is why not discuss the form or the way we could make a better board? Nothing wrong with that. New assigned people can have a "fresh" look at things. B)
    Good idea.....think I will post a thread about how we need a Music room and a Movie room for them discussions.....as a guest

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #32
    Leech_Killer's Avatar Poster
    I don't see what the problem is as this is just a FANTASTIC site.

Reading the threads has made me late on only two contracts so far, really must get some work done......I'll just have a quick look in the longue first.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #33
    imported_GS1969
    Hey guys,
    Well that was fun. A couple of you did see through my facade of trying to stir it up a little, I'm sorry if I made anyone hot under the collar, I was just funnin'. But I was serious about the board. I've tried to search out specific problems just to get buried beneath 'back and forth banter'.

I can't remember what I was looking for now but I did a search, found 3 topics, but each had page after page of lounge crap and I never could find an answer. Then if somebody posts a "common" question you f***s call him a "noob" and ream the guy out for not doing a search on it first.

Yes, it's your board, and yes there are many very helpful people here, and yes I have gratitude for all the help you give and the time it takes, and yes it's a great place to kick back and chat, but it's not set up to find answers very well. The search tool is simply mediocre at best. The stickys are good if that's what you're looking for but if not, I'm afraid we're going to have noob after useless noob posting the same questions over and over again.

As for the thread I wanted nuked it’s in the questions section
    Where Can I Dl K++2.03?

The link is gone!

I found it immediately, it was just stupid, nuke it!

G
    BKK

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234