Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Would You Do If...

SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    This might be interesting and fun, though not as much as the Fetish thread

The only thing I ask everyone does is don't just say "It'll never happen" or word's to that effect. Try to give it some thought and how you would react to the situation plz

Ok, the first (I may do more if I can think of some and peep's like this thread) Q is -

What would you do, and how would you react if it was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Aliens (not of this Earth, just to clarify thing's a bit ) !DO! actually exist?

- My reaction would be both of shock, yet at the same time i'd not be surprised as I find it hard to believe that Earth is the only planet in the Universe with any form of intelligent life on it I'd also be affraid of what they'd be like, yet i'd not be one of these peep's that alway's want to destroy what they're affraid of.

So, how would you react and feel?

Sniper. (Alien hunter extrordinair lol )

2. Lounge   -   #2
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    I wouldn't be too surprised. I honestly wouldn't. I'd be studying my old X-Files episodes for pointers on what not to do or say to them.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Never happen!!................

OK, i would'nt be at all shocked. Mind you, i would'nt open my arms like those nerds in Independence Day and get my ass blown away either. I would be very cautious about trusting them, because for one thing, those dudes would have to be wayyyyy advanced in techy stuff to be able to traverse the known universe at such speeds so as to reach us without us knowing before hand.

They could also be some race on the border of extinction looking for a new planet...."hmmm...that nice planet looks good, look at all that food guys, lets eat 'em up and take over"

It would most certainly cause havoc on this planet if they turned up. Most people would probably behave like assholes and start worshiping them. Others would say its doomsday or some other nerdy stuff. I'm not looking forward to it.

Why do you insist on spoiling my day??

UKSpaceMan

4. Lounge   -   #4
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I wouldn't be surprised you know why??

we are the aliens Dinosaur's where here before us and owned this earth then us aliens came and took it over

no religious person has an answer to that

5. Lounge   -   #5
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Well considering I believe they exsist anyway (our tiny little planet is the only one that harbours life??.........yearight) I would'nt be at all suprised but I would think it was cool and get really excitied

Trouble is, the army would kill them and the scientists would cut them up to see how they work

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    No, I wouldn't be suprised...If you would count all the sand-corns on this earth, that's how many planets you would find out there and even more.
    We are talking about billions... and the only one that has got some sort of life is this one!! Highly unlikely...

If the theory of big-bang is correct, those "aliens" somewhere out there must be at the same stage of technology as we are.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by UKMan@28 November 2003 - 11:57
    look at all that food guys, lets eat 'em up and take over[/i]"

Have you seen Bad Taste?

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    i wouldnt be surprised... in fact id be surprised if there wasnt!..

i remember watching Chariots of the Gods by Erich von Danniken (sp?) a few years ago... that convinced me!...

we are not alone.....

9. Lounge   -   #9
    I'll don a costume and pretend I'm one of them Nah kidding.I wouldn't be surprise if Aliens do exist but I definitely wouldn't want to bump into It.

Hi <span style='color:red'>Sniper
    ,How you&#39;re doing? <span style='color:red'>UKMan
    thanks for the welcome note Ozbabe,I&#39;ve been drooling on the pics you posted in Football and Pusher-I&#39;m a horror mania too and yes not Godzilla.lol. </span></span>

10. Lounge   -   #10
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@28 November 2003 - 12:31
    Well considering I believe they exsist anyway (our tiny little planet is the only one that harbours life??.........yearight) I would&#39;nt be at all suprised but I would think it was cool and get really excitied

Trouble is, the army would kill them and the scientists would cut them up to see how they work

Jonno B)
    Yepp, look it moves "shoot it".
    A motto we had in the army (yes i did service wayyyyy back) was, if it moves kill it and if it dos&#39;nt, paint it green&#33;

@benno: no, but it looks quite funny

UKMan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast