Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Kazaa Gold!

internet.news
    Originally posted by m.lawrence+9 December 2003 - 20:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (m.lawrence @ 9 December 2003 - 20:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by h121589@28 November 2003 - 23:02
    <!--QuoteBegin-jamesmolly
    @28 November 2003 - 13:22
    hi does anyone know why i have kazaa lite ++ installed, when i have paid for kazaa gold.i keep getting emails from amber but the links dont work. i think the links are to upgrade the site to gold but i cannot connect to them.help please.

y da fuk would u pay &#036;30 for a fuking software when u can get it 4 free
    Obviously someone who doesn&#39;t understand the concept of p2p to begin with&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Another question: Would you pay someone third party before you want to share your concerns and thoughts with your best friend? I would not. Because sharing is free.

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    sorry dude...
    those scammer are juz around somewhere...

well at least u get an experience...to avoid scammer...

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Poster
    It would be truely horrible if Kazaa Gold became easier for a newbie to find than the REAL Kazaa Lite&#33;

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    rrtn's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by jamesmolly@28 November 2003 - 14:22
    hi does anyone know why i have kazaa lite ++ installed, when i have paid for kazaa gold.i keep getting emails from amber but the links dont work. i think the links are to upgrade the site to gold but i cannot connect to them.help please.
    wow&#33;...they do exist.

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    hoshimaru
    Or you could add /downloads/ to the url and get it for free

Looky

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    can I curse? FUCK!
    You guys could at least have some sympathy for this guy and not flame him, so what if he got scammed? then help him, not call him a "dumb fuck" etc etc. Also, the guy came in here for help, not to be humiliated.

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    muchspl2
    he was helped, then some idiot bumped it from the grave, where it should have stayed

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234