Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving Sales!

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by Timz+28 November 2003 - 21:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Timz @ 28 November 2003 - 21:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@29 November 2003 - 03:08
    <!--QuoteBegin-SciManAl
    @28 November 2003 - 17:18
    yeah i know...

anyway any other after-thanksgiving shopping stories??

i grabbed the last 9600 off the shelf&#33; i&#39;m so happy
    lucky bastage you [/b][/quote]
    i got about 500+ worth of stuff for bout 5 + tax. lol. not trying to piss u off

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    _John_Lennon_'s Avatar Poster
    Wish I could have gotten there when I wanted to go to best buy, but my ride said they left me because they couldnt wake me up, so by the time I got there at 10 all the 9600&#39;s were gone, so I just digged around in the DVD Bin and got some DVD&#39;s.

65 bucks for a 9600 owns all.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    anyone feel like sending some FREE stuff my way??? I passed out from all the turkey and over slept =/

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    SciManAl's Avatar Hardware guy
    lol i had to fucking sleep in the cold that clocker can relate to as my neighbor to thw west... cold, i was there at 11:00 the day before... just a coat, froze my ass off... and only a beer and my girl to keep me company... when you do that then you can have all my free stuff... *in small print* a pig flying also has to take place for Sci to give his free stuff

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    i managed to get one of those 120gb harddrives also. cant beat 50 bucks. just think of all the movies i can put on there.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    shit really? you had to sleep over there just to get in line?? jeez. i&#39;m gonna have to buy some camping gear for next year....

were the people over there pushing eachother to grab anything they could?

i&#39;m gonna be screwd since i live in nyc.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #37
    ahah, me2, if gonna try it for Christmas....im probly gonna die, vicious New Yorkers
    -TiMz

8. Software & Hardware   -   #38
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    DA SENIOR LORD OF YOUR MOM HAS 2000 POSTS&#33;&#33;&#33; (RAISE THE ROOF) UN HUH, UH HUH, I&#39;M DA MASTER, I&#39;M DA MASTER. LOL

9. Software & Hardware   -   #39
    SciManAl's Avatar Hardware guy
    yeah they had Best buy bouncers to keep the line in order, at best buy we had 600+ poeple, the line was over 6 best buy store size stores long... (very big strip mall) and they were running and cursing and grabbing things, very bad and the lines were never moving, and rabbed all arounfd the damn store.. i had to sit for 45 minutes alone in the appliences section and ponder whether i needed a new washer or not... (cheap for, but i don&#39;t need it that bad...)

10. Software & Hardware   -   #40
    how were the prices on laptops?? I would of stolen as much stuff as i could.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast