Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nero6 Problems With Nerovision Express 2(vcd Help)

Well I encoded my Video File to my specifications NTSCFilm with 2000CBR since the movie I'm doing lost allot of detail in resize, I used a Larger CBR 2 maintain the smaller details in the video. anyway I encoded it with TMPGEnc Plus, now when I add my video File for Disc1(File size is 610,123) an once I add it, it tells me it's like 300 an somthin, then when I go 2 burn it starts 2 convert it to NTSC an says I have 2 wait like 5 damn hours for that, I already did it so I ain't waitin again! second problem is with framerate difference between NTSCFilm an NTSC, I choose NTSC cuz the original File had a Frame Rate of 23.97, so I matched it so I wouldn't get Coppy lookin framerates on my TV, basicly when u only have 23.97 frames for a second, an the program wants 2 make that 2 29.97, it makes a copy of a few frames, an then when it plays it looks like it sticks on a frame cause of it. so this Nero6 is really makin me angry 2day after I was already inna bad mood, since I jus had 2 replace my burner since My burner went on my last burn, now I gotta new burner, an the program is makin me mad! then while I was typin this I get other bad news witch makes me more so pissed off. but 4get that shit, does any1 know how 2 get it to burn NTSCFilm XVCDs like in 5.5? I prefer 6 since it has more featers like create Chapters an looks Nicer, but now it's makin me angry! any1s help here that is valid would help. btw I'm burning 2 a Rewrite so if the disc gets messed an it won't play I'm not wastin discs.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    BANNED
    Your first problem mate .Just remove the tick in nero for creating a standard vcd.

As for the second..i dont under stand you ..or i'm just to knackered to.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Ok I don't understand u, but basicly that post was a Mess. I'll Clear it up a lil or try 2.

My video File is jus Shy over 600MB, using 2000CBR, an 128kbit sound.
    now I add it to my VCD layout like normal. but it now says file size is round 350MB.
    When I go to do my Burn, it begins 2 convert the Video File 2 a VCD standard(NTSC). but since the original is NTSCFilm the Framerate is lower, an by changing the the FPS 2 a Higher 1, the result is a Choppy Framerate.

Basicly I want it to use the Video File I have Created, I want it to burn as NTSCFilm with 128Kbit sound. so I don't want it to convert anything at all.

Now I Can't make that much clearer then that, an Please do not be rude an say I need 2 remove the tick in Nero6. I'm not in the mood for garbage, But I will take help Gladly an not be a Dick 2 ppl who don't jus go around posting things just 2 be either a Jackass or 2 raise there Post counts to look good 2 others, basicly Spaming. so if u have no help 2 offer me, Please do not post anything.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    BANNED
    Now I Can't make that much clearer then that, an Please do not be rude an say I need 2 remove the tick in Nero6. I'm not in the mood for garbage, But I will take help Gladly an not be a Dick 2 ppl who don't jus go around posting things just 2 be either a Jackass or 2 raise there Post counts to look good 2 others, basicly Spaming. so if u have no help 2 offer me, Please do not post anything.
    Ok mate if thats what you think i wont help you.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by ck-uk@28 November 2003 - 19:42
    Ok mate if thats what you think i wont help you.
    what a dumb fuck

you told him what he needs to do and he talks down to you, I can't belive the n00b bitches these days

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    well basicly when som1 tells me to remove the tick in nero without explainin more I took that as a rude post. but if it is actually realistic, then I do apolagize. basicly I was inna bad mood bout a few things, really no point 2 bother u with that, I delt with that. but I'm askin u again politly. what is it I need 2 do 2 Nero6 so i can do XVCDs in NeroVision 2.0.0.14(I Think thats the latest version)

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    BANNED
    Mate theres an option in nero "create a standard vcd".If you tri to burn a xvcd with this opton enable,nero will auto tri to re-encode your file again to a standard vcd.What you dont want.If you remove it,nero will just burn the file what ever the properties are.

As for setting nero for ntsc/pal to burn...just take no notice of it.Thats only for encoding purposes

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    muchspl2
    I have to make non strander compliant vcds all the time, but I use nero, it should be on nero vision, if not get the full version at nero, they have a free trail then you only have to get a serial # before 30 days, if you need one just pm me

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Well thank u for clearing this up for me, also right now I have 2 re-install nero for some reason, so witch screen do i go to ta change this option? like some screens say other options is why i'm asking.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    muchspl2
    pick vcd in the wizard, and make sure you un check make standard compliant vcd

so make sure this is NOT checked

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast